New guy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by andyroof1979, May 5, 2021.

1. #21 andyroof1979, May 21, 2021
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
    So, I came to the conclusion that I let these get far to large too flower them all indoors. I moved one outside and will probably do one more outside.

I have currently 4 - 3' tall plants in a 9' x 4' corner running under 5 of the bloom plus 2500 full spectrum LEDs.

The plants are probably 30" - 36" across their canopies.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

2. My tent made it today.[​IMG]

3. I did some minor rearranging and I think I can get away with flowering 4 inside.

4. This one is definitely happy to be outside. I picked the one with a double trunk. I'm gonna build my trellis at the deck height and let it grow.

I moved it up to a 25 gallon.

Is this gonna be sufficent long term or will I need to repot it again?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. I think I'm gonna move one more outside tomorrow

6. Finally had time to block off potential light leaks and make sure the girls were ready to go.

Day 2 of flower....rather excited. Progress already [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Looking good! I think that pot will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got screen number 1 of 2 done this evening. I'll get the other one done probably Saturday. These girls love it outside.[​IMG][​IMG]

9. I had no idea the amount of work 5 plants was going to be...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Man....she perked right up[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Damn that is one awesome plant! Nice job

• Like Like x 1
  12. Definitely love to give you some ideas. If it was a bathroom that works out perfectly.
    You have water and drains close by and window for ventilation.
    How handy are you?
    I would start by adding in a drain that would be the same for the shower later then build a curb around you grow area and pitch it a bit so it goes the shower drain/grow room floor drain.
    Then a utility sink or laundry hookup and you can reuse the lines later for your master bathroom sink.

This is my work in progress that’s not finished yet, should lend some ideas.

Ran water to two rooms both hot and cold from my water heater. One has a utility sink and the other one is in the closet so no drain.
    Rooms share the same wall so I just poked a hole and next is gas for my co2 output and a diy flood table.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #33 andyroof1979, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Handy enough to cut half the roof off of my house and build an upstairs addition....been building and roofing for 20 years.

That said my plumbing has been deleted from the area and is no longer there. However there is active plumbing close. I was planning on a utility sink if I keep this a grow room.

I also framed in the window and have my exhaust running through the wall. I could probably either upsize the fan or add my second exhaust kit as they are only 4".

14. Your the perfect guy for the job then!!
    Having water and a drain close by is a must, the hard part is making it usable after for another purpose.

Anything for drains that is close by? You could do the shower plumbing and put a mop sink above it and then remove it afterwards... they have those that are all solid fiberglass and you slap it i top of the drain.

Then you could flush each plant out if needed without any issue of water runoff leaking anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #35 andyroof1979, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Im absolutely the man for the job.

Main drain pipe is under this floor, laundry room is other side of the left wall. Obviously supply lines are also close. Not a huge deal I think too add something.

I'm gonna hold off until this and the next crop is done, I have some stuff in the tent I'm experimenting with and plan to flower as soon as these girls are done.

I'll do a major overhaul before the next grow though. I'm completely doing this run trial by fire.

Probably should've started flower about 6 weeks ago but I'm here now. Lol

Not sure what I should do about the exhaust though...

Do I upsize the 4" fan or just add the other 4" one i have already? As of now that wall is not sided and will be a while before it is so its not a huge deal to put another vent through the wall....hell I could run it down to the crawlspace for that matter.

I did a canopy thinning and re-staked them all out again tonight, set the lights at about 18" and gonna let them do their thing. [​IMG][​IMG]

16. One week in flower. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. The underside[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Great cleanup of the bottoms!
    As for the exhaust I go 8 inch but do as you please. What are the temperatures that you experienced? Range? If it’s manageable the you can just use negative pressure pumping air out the house with your fan blowing outwards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent photos. Day 33 flower

This is my flower coco bed irrigation.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Temps run 75-88
    Humidity was getting out of control (spiking to 65-70%+) so we added a dehumidifier, now it stays around 50-55%

Have lots of buds starting top to bottom.

The ladies that moved outside are loving it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Yes sir. 18 days post flip [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1