New guy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by andyroof1979, May 5, 2021.

1. #1 andyroof1979, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Working on my first indoor grow. Helped a friend grow 14 outdoor plants last year. This year I lack a suitable outdoor area to grow in so i decided to give it a go in the spare room. (Unfinished remodel, but I'm fairly sure I know what I am doing with that space now )

Anyway I got 5 bruce banner clones mid February. I was totally unprepared....a buddy brought them over one morning. I had a floodlight that was bright enough to keep them alive while I ordered a bloom plus 2500. (I'm up to 4 of those now)

The plants seem extremely happy with their conditions.

I need to do some carbon filter and exhaust the heat buildup through the wall sooner rather than later.

I've got an amazing seedling that popped a few weeks ago. It went from 1 to 5 to 9 finger leaves and is only about 7" tall as of now and sprouting it's 5th node.....super stoked to see this one grow, it is a stellar specimen.

Anyway enough yip yap here some pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Few more[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I ordered some garden trellis this evening. Gonna go ahead and screen of green them, plan on flowering in 7-10 days

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice job. It all looks great. You are right about that seedling. Love that root ball too. Good luck with your grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 andyroof1979, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Thank you. Very happy with the progress.

My clones were taken in flower, I had no idea what revege was....I thought I had mutant plants for a couple weeks.

6. samsung 2835? What is the story there? Haven't kept up. On paper how do they differ from 301h?

7. I don't know all I know is my plants love their lights.

Near instant response every time I add one

8. I hear ya, 250w will grow a nice plant. Where do you buy from?

9. Amazon

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. #10 andyroof1979, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Transplanted my ladies into bigger pots today, (10 gallon), did a heavy pruning and staked them out best I could. I'm gonna give them a couple days to recover and plan on switching to flower Wednesday.

Need to order a couple more lights so I can keep the little seedling in veg.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I do think I'm gonna skip the screen this go around. I feel it would have been better/ easier to do a month ago

12. Looks good man. That root structure is awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm pretty stoked with how the grow has gone so far.

Fingers crossed for a big yield

14. And they were looking great this morning , you'd never look at them and think..." yep, they got moved and pruned yesterday"

15. Looking good, Id get a hoover in there keep it clean in there, floor looks littered with junk pieces and soil.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would be stoked too. Those are some seriously strong looking roots. And they are obviously very healthy. Nice and white. I think you are on the right track here. Keep us updated. It's going to be fun to see what you end up with.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I feel like a bad person...lol[​IMG]

18. OK, so I'm a week late. Had to order a tent so I don't get any light leak and ruin my crop.

I re-staked them all the other day.... these things are bona-fide shrubs at this point.

Supposed to be here today so tonight they go into flower.

Noticed I have some fungus gnats taking up residence in my pots. What do I do about that?

[​IMG]

19. Love the room, and just because I’m a builder and cannabis enthusiast I’m curious about a few things. How to you vent your exhaust? Do you use central heating and cooling? How much head room/ ceiling room do you have?

I see a couple things that can be reworked to provide you with a great grow space. Do you plan to finish this room or keep it a grow area?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #20 andyroof1979, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    8' ceilings, my exhaust fans will be here Saturday I think.

I'm building my upstairs addition, this was the old master bathroom. I'm gonna finish it eventually.

(*edit to add* Not sure if I make it a utility room or full on grow room)

I'm going to route my exhaust out through an old window opening I framed in right in that corner.

I'm shopping for an AC that will do most of the house so I can put one of our small window units in the adjoining room. I'm currently using 4 fans to direct airflow in and out.

I'm all ears bud.