Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Model57, Jun 9, 2016.

1. hey guys new smoker here, I looked up best strains for cluster headaches, idk much about it anymore, I haven't smoked in about 10 years, I have psoriatic arthritis in my spine, hips and both knees, esp my left knee. Those some years ago in Highschool I quit weed and seen no purpose in it at all, until 2 nights ago, it's supposed to be bluedream medical from Colorado, it has zapped cluster or suicide headaches the last 2 mornings, I smoked at 7:03
    And by 7:09 headache was gone, it knocked me out from takeing at least 3-4 pills.. I am now a believer, any input is vey welcome, thanks

• Like Like x 5
  2. Cbd strains may be perfect for you. Especially since not smoking for years you may find it hard to do daily tasks. Cbd strains are more focused in the medical aspect rather than the psychoactive part being thc. They still have the fun thc just lower levels to keep you active.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm pretty well disabled, just waiting on the hearing, my lawyer says it's backed up pretty good, I'm supposed to go to a pain mgt clinic here at the end of July, first of June, their just gonna give me more pills, I don't want more pills, this bluedream or blueberry or what ever it is works 10x's better than the pills.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey guys, no headache today, I am in what I'd call normal pain, but cut the pills by 7 today.. Need to know what strains are best for arthritis and the headaches, I did find the bluedream killed the headache, but seemed to aggravate my psoriatic arthritis. Thanks guys, any input will be greatly appreciated..

6. I have arthritis and my wife has those POS headaches and migraines. She started out using only high CBD strains but is more open now. She is not very tolerant of sativas or heavy Sativa hybrids.

I will be honest. Don't get too tied up chasing the unicorn and searching for the perfect strain. Why? Because the dispensaries run out and change strains often. Ask the bud tenders they know what people ask for, they have many ailments themselves 1/2 the time and most medicate too.

That being said you will have favorites but we have found that most anything helps. Here are a few of our faves.
    Pre98 bubba Kush
    God's gift
    Green crack (Sativa that my wife can tolerate)
    Chocolate chunk
    Sky walker
    We also love most blueberry and Kush strains.

My wife and I both started out very slow like you have but now we smoke much more and that's normal so don't be alarmed. We have literally tried 100+ strains this past year alone and most everything works. We are in our third legal state this year so far and we found Washington state's pot better so far. This is where we are right now and at $8/g for good pot is awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So far og kush and harlequin has been the very best esp the harlequin, it boggles my mind at how quick the harlequin works, 8-10 minutes tops. Plus it eliminates about 7 pills, and to me that's a god send.

• Like Like x 2
  8. O I just wanted to note, that it takes the pills 25-30 minutes to work as opposed to the smoke, I'm a true believer in the medical smoke 100%

• Like Like x 2