Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy maybe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wola, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I’m dry and my other means suck. I’ve got a neighbor I know could hook me up but we don’t know each other! It’d be super convenient, I can’t say how I know but he’s got the goods and I just want to acquire some every now and then like a good customer. He’s not very social, you seldom see another car, doesn’t sell to my knowledge.. Seems like a chill recluse kind of guy like myself, but you never know. I want to leave him to his business, but a brother is gonna be dry for a while probably if I don’t.
    Is there something I could do here or is this fucked? I wish this stuff could be legal everywhere for fucks sake already. Thanks.

2. Do you have any mutual contacts who use the connect already?

3. No. That’d make it much more comfortable for me. I am most likely going to leave this alone