New Guy Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420sparker, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Hi All,

New to grasscity. Been a smoker for past 38 years. Yeah I'm an old fart. Moved to the High Desert to a very 420 unfriendly state (that borders CO) from the northeastern US. Used to grow back when Northern Lights and White Widow were all the rage. I like small, stealthy grows. I've gotten 1/2 gram per watt with 70 watt HPS in the beginning (just enough for me and the old lady.) I like to make every watt and ever square inch count. I have experimented with CFLs and LEDs as well. I'm pretty adept at growing. But I'm about four months away from my first grow. I secured some decent beans from the Attitude, however.

In the meanwhile... I'm dry, out, and jonesing! Will be spending the long weekend in Denver, and hoping to meet some friendlies. The problem being that I'm an old dude (50s) and being an "out of towner" makes it tougher to hook up, no doubt. Any vague/general advice on hooking up would be helpful, appreciated. You know like, ask a bartender, look for the guys at the park... Don't want anybody to compromise anything. As far as I'm concerned, for an empty-bowled tourist, unfortunately, it's still highly illegal, even in Denver.

Peace,
    S P