New Guy From Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dr RealGood, Jun 25, 2010.

1. #1 Dr RealGood, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    What's up Everyone. This is my first post and what better to do with it than introduce myself.

I Use to smoke pot when I was a kid but had to quit when I started working as a Fireman/EMT. About 3 years ago I was on a call and fell 2 1/2 stories and broke my back. Now I'm in a different field of work and smoke to help with the chronic pain. But unfortunately I'm doing it Illegally because Pennsylvania has yet to legalize medical marijuana. They would rather just hand out prescription pills and medical Heroin to people and ruin lives.

On a little lighter note, I absolutely love music and have played Drums for the past 15 years. I've grown my fair share of pot but I recently moved and can't grow in my new apartment.

Thanks for reading.

2. :wave: Welcome to GC!

3. hell yeah man enjoy the city it is huge. im from central pa, BTW i hear ya on the medical uses of mmj i have severe insomnia :smoke: dont stop tokin

4. Thanks man. I wan't plannin on stoppin. haha

5. welcome man! im a drummer myself:smoke:

6. Sup mane. pixburgh in the house

gang gang

7. Welcome fellow Pittsburgher.

8. Reppin' the Burg. Damn right man. Where you from if you don't mind me askin?

9. North of Pittsburgh, South of Erie ;)

10. Ditto. :laughing: Though I'm not so stingy with locations, I'm in the Butler area. :p

11. #11 oldskoolgrower, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010

I live in a bunker built from an abandoned coal mine somewhere in Northern Allegheny County.

12. haha, I think I know what bunker you're talking about... I live in beaver County

13. I live in armstrong county.

welcome to the city

14. O'Hara township... welcome to Pittsburgh!

15. I hope not. You seem like a nice enough blade, I'd hate to have to see to it that you never talk...:confused_2:

16. Just kidding... you can call off the hits.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk]YouTube - I'm sorry, Dave[/ame]

18. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

19. That's exactly what I say to ppl when they ask where I'm from.