new growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Azaarie, Jul 14, 2016.

1. What are these. I kno the pics r bad but a pro should be able to tell. I thought it was pistles but its only 3 weeks old an 5 days

Attached Files:

2. Pro or no pro doesn't matter if you can't see anything. What exactly are you referring to?

3. The internodes stuffs Growing where the leaves are but on the stem

4. The stuff that looks like little leaves before they open?

5. Yes
    R they just leaves that makes the plant bushier?

6. Blurry, but I have to go with ProfessorKhaos on this one. Looks like new leaves coming to life.
    Also, she looks kinda small for 3.75 weeks. What pot size is she on?

7. Well it had a stunt in growth at week two due to diirt soil, the first single fan leaves dried up and died. I was about to trash it and my gf got sum mg soil so i repotted it a 5 gallin bucket added sum egg shells and earthworm and been leaving it outside and 1 and a half week later it tripled in size. Should i keep it or retry due to the first stunt in growth?

8. Ah ok that explains the small size. But don't worry, I find that stunted plants tend to produce the best buds.
    A stunt slows growth for 1 to 2 weeks, so she's gaining up now. Keep her tended, you will have a warrior =)

9. After doing sum research online i payed close attention to the top node and noticw on the side of the new leaf growth i can see the green hair thing crossing eachother

10. Just a update on my baby. I topped her last week and as you can see i have 3 main branches now. Shes turning into a beauty

Attached Files: