New Growth. (first attempt, grown from clones, potted indoors, open)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by herbssmokesherb, Jun 26, 2011.

1. no experience growing, first ever attempt growth for personal use. 6 clones picked up from

Medicinal marijuana dispensary. Van Nuys, CA

soil brand/nutrients/
    lighting schedules and wattage?
    room tempature?

-do i need to build a box if im growing potted plants in a empty spare bedroom?
    -where should lights be placed? distance? wattage? times of scheduled heating?
    -should i buy soil or just use soil from garden, backyard Compost pit turned for 3 months with garden waste?
    -nutrition schedule? can't i inject steroids as clones to make some killer harvest?lol

-all information greatly appreciated. plan on picking up clones in about a week or two to start growth once i feel i have gained enough knowledge to producess a sucessful growth. with your help. ill bring 6 rotating plants to life, to keep me from donating to my local clinic (allowing State to become my drug dealer and seek the mad profit) 50 bucks a day on a 1/8th and keep everyone who's with me FaDDeD.

____________________///////----------->
    herbssmokesherbs, and that's all i do

2. Hi. :)

first off what are your goals? If you're using a spare bedroom you could fit in a few thousand watts or have a small cfl grow...any plans on what type/size lighting you're gonna use? what type of budget do you have for nutes n lights n stuff?

3. don't really have a budget thinking i could throw 5 to 600 watts up with stuff i find around the house. cant i just locate lighting and put it above?

4. yeh you could run a bunch of cfls I guess..but imo running over 2-300 watts of cfl is a waste ...at that point you should get an HID.

5. this is just gonna be my first growth. Im just gonna use what i have around the house and cross my fingers when i plant these thing. Im just asking your advice to prevent a deth in planting and a waste i have know clue what your talking about cflswhen you say HD or

6. HID is just a bigger light like a high pressure sodium (hps) or something like that, cfl is compact fluorescent lighting. You can by "Y" shaped socket splitters to put 2 bulbs in 1 socket, or double them and put 4 bulbs in 1 socket. A cheap solution is a bathroom fixture with multiple lightbulbs sockets on it (usually 4 or 5)..you can then split each socket into 2.