New grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MathiasNehru, Nov 6, 2016.

1. I have been growing this fella for about two or three months now, and she has recently started flowering with the past two weeks. Then here leaves drooped down and i was told it was because over watering, but after a good few days of no water and the soil looking and feeling really dry she wilted like this, i have watered her down now slightly but am still unsure of the root cause

Attached Files:

2. Poor girl

U have something going on with your setup but you would need to give more information

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

3. This picture is the best amount of information i can give you

Attached Files:

4. I was gone for a week, and had it on auto lighting, from 8am to 11pm and i gave it a standard watering before hand to me leaving. Now the plant has been used to cold temperatures as of i had my room cold all the tomw then i came back its been pretty warm while i was gone

5. You can't grow MJ and "go away for a week" and leave your plant on auto pilot. They simply have to be cared for regularly and the older they are, the more attention they typically need. "More information" means an in depth description of what you're doing to this plant as far as how you're watering, feeding, light you're using and schedule, etc. To figure out what you're doing wrong, we have to know what you're doing. But you just can't leave plants on their own for a week without care. TWW

6. Yeah just from the pic it looks like that pot doesn't have good drainage and that light is obviously not enough man.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

7. First of all, for the time you have put into the plants, you could have done a lot better but not hating. You need a fan always pointed on your plant. And as stated by someone else those pots do not look like they provide good drainage or oxygen to the roots. Lights are also definetly not enough those plants are stretching A LOT. How many watts are you running? Im sure you took good care of them but I myself also have a baby in flower now for 3 weeks after two months of vegging and she has become a monster, I am running a lot more light though. This is my first grow btw

Attached Files:

8. Please learn how to grow your plants before you start.
    There is a lot that goes in to growing cannabis.
    Start here then start over and do it the right way.
    This website will help you a lot.
    Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis

9. You're foolish if you think i left it for a week without care. i said i had auto lighting, a schedule of 15 hrs on and 9-10hrs off. I had father come in and water it when necessary, if necessary as of i gave it a decent dose of water before hand to being gone for five days. As far as I know the only thing that was given to it was a grow me formula and a small amount as the plant is tiny

10. Ne must have a first hand experience to learn how to properly grow cannabis, and this isnt my first grow. Just the first one with complications due to testing new strains .

11. Li

Edjt5-124l-nao
    110~130 vac
    60hz 0.4a

For the lighting and the pot has draining ports at the bottom

Attached Files: