New grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by evlsnowman, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I just wanted to know could I just plant the seeds in the ground and let them grow.I just want to do something very simple I don't really care about the advance stuff that everybody does.My yard is very fertile so I am guessing I don't need any fertilizer,or anything like that.I got a shovel and a hoe and that is all I want to use ^_^

Thanks

2. Ya man if it has good soil, sunlight and some care you should have some decent smoke. Treat it like anyother plant like water and such. But honestly if you invest a little money is some better soil and pest control it will be by far worth the investment!

3. Ok thanks.I was going to buy pest controll but I just wanted to be a simple as can be cause when I start doing complicated things if I am new to it I will fail.

4. I wouldn't sell yourself so short, you will be suprised to see how MJ is as alive and responsive as any pet. I know it may seem wierd lol but if you pay attention to your plants and have even the slightest gardening knowledge, they'll tell you what they need! so go ahead and but some nice soil, dig a 2'X2' hole and give it a shot.

5. Ok thanks I soon as I get my seeds :)

6. Start before you get the seeds, being ahead of the game is always better than being behind.