New grower, some problems with my plan, need alternatives.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CaptainHappy, Apr 4, 2010.

1. To give a brief background I plan on having two grows going out of two PC cases. Small grow, probably four plants total (Haven't got room to go bigger or I would.) The cases I'll be working out of are two basic mid tower cases that used to be office PCs. I just need some help with my setup and other nooby questions.

1. Is a mid tower case (Bout 16 and a half inches tall for both) too small to run a SCRoG? If so, should I just straight out grow them? No fancy techniques just plants in a drain pan in pots and let them reach for the light?

2. I planned on using CFLs for the lighting orignally 200 watters but those are near impossible to find here in Spokane so I figured I'd use the much more common 100 watters, would this work or am I going to have to track down some 200-watt CFLs? Also how many of the 100-watt CFLs would I want per plant?

3. Could I squeeze enough lights into one box to fit three plants? Or would there be too many plants in such a small space?

Thanks in advance, love it here.

2. Did you ever get your questions answered?
    Shoot me an email.
    J