New grower needs help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bob smitty, May 7, 2021.

1. I AM A NEW FIRST TIME GROWER AND NEED HELP. I STARTED OUT VERY GOOD AND LUCKY BECAUSE MY PLANTS STARTED OUT FROM THE GET GO. THEY ARE NOW HUGH HEALTHY BUSHES 4FT TALL AND BUSHY
    MY PROBLEM IS I CAN'T GET THEM TO START FLOWERING.....ZERO

FYI INSIDE GROW. 3 TO 4 MONTHS IN PROCESS???

Thanks bob

2. Did you turn the hours down to at least 12hrs on/off?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. down to at least 14 and a half hours or less, photoperiods have to have a light cycle change indicating fall and winter. 12/12 is common practice allowing for a little wiggle room in the light cycle. as the plants can reveg if given enough light once flowering has begun.

4. Yes I did about 2 weeks ago and no signs of flowers

5. Yes about 2 weeks ago and no charges

6. lol takes a little longer than 2 weeks sometimes it takes a week or more for pistols to develop...... patience young grass hopper

• Agree Agree x 1

7. Okay and thanks I thought that I would see something by now but how about watering? Same as b4?

8. #8 GroBuddy, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    yea keep feeding it high nitrogen and calmag nutrients for another week or so they should be starting to stretch if not now shortly once that stretch is done they will stop for the most part growing up and start growing buds. once you pass the stretch nitrogen need gives way to phosphorus so then you would want to stop calmag and vegging nutrients switching to flowering nutrients.

the final stretch is normally week 3 and lasts a week or two. youll notice the new growth wont be leaves itll be little white pistols. not to be confused with the pistols i was talking about previously those pistols are the first to show signs of female they appear at the base of the branch between the branch and the middle of the stalk. female reproductive part or calyx shown in pic those will be the first to appear followed by the stretch then the start of bud production

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1