New grower needs advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NRKsoldier, May 8, 2009.

1. here, if u look closely at the internodes of where the branch meets the stem u can see how my diesel was growing leaves in it

Attached Files:

2. Day 10: Morning Shots. With the 16 baby leaves and the dozen half dozen (give or take) that aren't fully as big as the first four fan leaves, there aren't big noticeable changes. Everything's growing steadily and incrementally, it all looks very healthy and happy.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      193.9 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      182.9 KB
      Views:
  3. I'm finishing my bag off tonight with a pretty densely packed bowl so I can get a slightly lower tolerance for my weekend pickup. How do you like this? (The photo doesn't really do the bud justice)

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      142.8 KB
      Views:
  4. That bowl was dedicated to PhillieBluntCP for all of his help.

5. thanks man!! still cant find my camera or id put up some pics of the bagseed i have growing... got 5 SkunkBerry seeds that just germinated today and i just planted them a few hours ago so ill have a nice little crop!

if u need anything else just PM me, im willing to help out a fellow new grower wherever i can!

6. Day 10: Night Shots. Everything is moving along nicely. I have noticed a faint aroma, and cannot say for sure what the smell is, almost minty actually, but cool nevertheless. My roommate said it smelled like a plant, which helped me very little.

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      491.4 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      117.7 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      184.4 KB
      Views:
  7. Day 11: Morning Shots. Just watered the plant, very happy.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      184.8 KB
      Views:
  8. The smell made my entire closet smell like a jungle. It doesn't necessarily smell like weed, it just smells like amplified nature, if that makes sense.

9. #109 NRKsoldier, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Day 11: Night Shots.
    Here's a couple pictures of my beautiful baby before I hit the sack.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      504.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      171.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Day 12: Morning Shots.
    My plant still seems nice and happy. I really haven't had any questions/problems in a while. It's growing steadily with no burning/discoloration/drooping leaves etc. Feel free to comment on the plant and it's progress, good or bad.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      169.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      463.9 KB
      Views:
  11. Day 12: Night Shot. Goodnight everyone, just a quick picture of my plant. It'll be celebrating it's two week birthday soon and I'm quite proud of it so far.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      185.8 KB
      Views:
  12. Looking good mate.

Real good. :smoking::p

Keep it green :wave:

13. Thanks for dropping by and spreading some love. You are definitely getting a +rep.

14. Thanks man, everything's going well so i cant really point out problems :p

So i spread the loovvee :smoking:

15. Very nice looking plant man, ill definitely be watching your grow :)

Also have probably found the problem to my plants. A couple of weeks ago when me and my roomy were walking home from shops we found an old small whiteboard on the raod, refelective silver background. I know that foil creates hotspots and can burn leaves but me not thinking used this anyway to reflect. It worked fine for the first week but i think as the plants have gotten bigger and the use of higher-powered lights (LED) it has created these hotspots on the plants.

I have removed it now and it should be sweet, will just keep the water up and hopefully everything will still go well. (if not i got 4 others right behind it).

I think my plant wasnt looking as good as yours because of these hotspots and i was only on a 18/6 schedule. Will hit 24/0 now.

Have also added a household fan that will blow directly into cab about 5 hours a day.

Will show u progress as it is made!

16. Day 13: Morning shot. I just watered her (hopefully) and I'm sticking to my once-every-two-days schedule.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      228 KB
      Views:
  17. #117 NRKsoldier, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    Day 13: Night Shots. Everything's looking great, although it's really stinking up my closet, does anyone else have very smelly plants this early?

18. my diesel ryder started smelling like diesel at like day 14 but it wasnt stinking up the closet lol thats awesome though is it a pot smell or just like a plant smell

19. Hey man, just read through all of the posts here. Your plant is coming along awesome. My first one just came through the soil today! pretty excited. I was freaked at first because I watered after I planted the germinated seed, but all looks good!

20. It's mostly a plant smell, but I can smell a little bit of bud. Definitely mostly a plant smell though.

Thank you and congratulations. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of my little plant and it's progress. So, are you going to have a grow diary of your own? I'd love to see what happens to your plant and maybe even share a few things that I've learned about making my plant happy.