New Grower need some tips.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Bongmaster_420, May 20, 2011.

1. #1 Bongmaster_420, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Hi guys.

I am moving into a new place in a few weeks and I want to start a grow.

First off all, what should I be looking for in a grow space? I do have a room that I will be utilising for storage and I want to grow in there.

Should I build a growbox for myself? I am not too worried about light or odor escaping as its only me and my girl. I don't have to hide it except when parents come vissit wich is maybe once every 2 or 3 months or so.

A tent is not a posibility for me atm as I don't have a credit card and there is no store in my province that sell them.

Outdoor is also not posible because of neighbour and so on.

So is my only posibility a stealth growbox (i don't really care for stealth) or are there some easier ways to grow? I am not good at DIY but I don't mind learning.

Thanks for taking time to read this and any feedback, ideas or what you will do if you had a room with very litle worries of someone discovering your grow, will be much appreciated.

EDIT: I forgot to add that this room is at the back of my house and will be under lock and key. No one will know I grow there unless something really bad happens like my place burning down or something.

2. closets ?

3. Unfortunately no closets. I think I am going to construct a box. Ill just post some pics up if I need help anywere because I know I won't be able to complete it without help.