New Grower, Need Information

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AZNewestGrower, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I've done a bit of research, still doing more. So far I think I'm going to start my first grow with bubbleponics using stealthhydro's bubbleponics pro expandable kit. I'm also thinking about using PHILIPS MasterColor 400W ED18 shape E39 Mogul base HPS Retro White Light Bulb for veg and Philips MASTER GreenPower T EL 600W 400V Electronic Bulb for flowering. Grow tents seem interesting and I'll most likely use one as well. Does anyone have previous experience with stealthhydro's bubbleponic system that would agree with my choice? or is there a better system I can choose? Are the two Philips bulbs good or should I go with a different brand? What kind of ballast should I use for those bulbs? Any equipment recommendations and knowledge/experience is appreciated. Trying to start my first grow off right, have a spending limit up to $3,500.

2. Hey man i am nearly as much a beginner myself apart from I'm due to start my second.. If there is any advise i can give you it would be make it as simple as you can an that is in a good quality organic soil such as bio bizz or fox farm, stealthhydro bubbleponics pro expandable kit sounds technical an labour intensive for a beginner. Secret jardin grow tents are very good.. I spent 6 months reading up an watching youtube for info on how to grow. Then thought it best to get all of my kit online as a package so i knew it would all work together, all in all after getting a few extra things like circulation fans it cost me just short of £1050. You should see what package that nice $3500 will stretch to :)