new grower looking for advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gibbs, May 19, 2010.

1. I finished high school yesterday and am planning on moving into my parents studio for the first year or so of college. It has an attached attic that is rarely used, and I'd like to try growing my own weed for once. I've done some research, and from what I've gathered Mango strain seeds would be a good variety to start with and learn from. What strain do you think would be best for a beginner while still having a good potency level and yield, and what advice do you have about growing? i'm definitely getting the cannabis grow bible, i looked at it earlier and it seems legit :smoke:

2. Get some northern lights,durban,dutch dragon.theses are easy to grow ,forgiveing strains

3. IMO order some fem seeds or gets some clones from a buddy. All the time, money, effort, and risk only to have some boys or crappy bud just doesn't fly for me.

4. Yes. Northern lights is a very easy going strain. I assume this will be a soil grow. My advice would be use the best soil you can afford, don't over water, and make sure to check the P.h of the soil regularly.

5. i have had great luck with sensi star. easy to grow very bushy and great smoke.

6. Make sure Temp and humidity levls in your attic are controlable. You dont wanna be trying to grow buds in a 110 degree attic with like 80% humidity. ALso a good way to learn is by experimenting with bagseed, and sometimes you might get lucky and get some chron :smoke:

For soil grows use FFOF with decent neuts before and during flower, and make sure to flush 2 weeks before harvest and feed it distilled water after that...

Gl man and make sure not to tell any dumbass friends, not worth you or your parents getting in trouble:bongin: