New grower in need of help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MissouriBud, Aug 24, 2012.

1. lI'm currently in the process of buying everything I need for a grow room but I'm not sure on the lighting ill need for as many plants that I'm doing. I have 30 seeds on the way that I've been hired to grow. I don't pay a dime for anything and split 50/50 on the yield. I just am not sure how large the room should be to accommodate all thirty and how much light I'd need. I've got a shopping list of about 1600 right now, that incudes 2 6" super sun ac air cooled reflectors. I wanted to run 1000w but I'm not sure. Also ventilation is a concern so any tips help. I have no spending limit really so I just need to know what to

2. With a 1000w hps a 450-500cfm fan would exhaust the heat nicely, a cooltube help cool the bulbs down even more. A 1000w lamp will also light an 8'x8' room well.

Just make sure you can bring the cold air into your grow space, as long as your temps are 75-80 degrees then you'll be fine. If you are worried about heat, I would spend some money on co2 if temps go above 85 degrees, it will also fatten up the buds quite a bit.