New grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by micronoob91, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm new to all this and decided to join this forum as it is the most helpful and everyone is extremely nice and always give their input. I've looked into mirco grows a lot and thought this would be the best route fro me. I decided to purchase this box: Cash Crop | 6 Plant Grow Box

I know a lot of people say its better to grow your own box because its cheaper and all but I'm not the type of person that can build things. I have searched around and think this is the best bang for my buck. I haven't purchased it yet I called and they told me it would take 2-3 to receive it. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this box or another one they would recommend.

2. Hydroponics Organic Grow Room

look in your area on craigslist for something like this or search Hydroponics "Organic Grow Room"
    The whole setup is about $400 and is built alot better and bigger!

3. That looks pretty good but I was looking for something smaller around the same size as the link i posted.

4. that is seriously over priced dude, probably less than $100 worth of equipment. if your new to growing a recommend growing in soil first as you will have enough to learn. growing hydro will give you a lot more to learn and if you have already learned how to grow weed in soil you will pick it up much easier

5. have a look at the bottom link in my signature, that cost very little to put together and is about the same size as the one you have linked to

6. I appreciate on the help on building my own box and i looked at your thread it looks very interesting. Like I said I know I'm prob over paying for something like this but I don't have the time or patience to build my own. That first link I posted is actually overpriced I did some research and found it here for $120 less The Easy Ryder 6 Plant Hydroponic Grow Box - Detailed item view - Lowryder Grow | Hydroponic Box

I want to do a hydroponic system rather then a soil one. I know its harder to grow and it'll take some time to get used to it but I'd rather grow with hydroponics than soil. Just a personally preference.

7. I have one of these boxes and I love it personally. Other then the fact after my first run with it I wished I'd gotten the taller one(only got the 2ftr). But I've made some mods to mine throwing more lights and a scrog net in my has really kicked the growth up a notch , but with it kicking out over 150w of cfl it's no wonder lol. I say go for it dude I've had great results with my micro cab and am sure you will thoroughly enjoy it. CHEERS

8. Also you can only fit at most 3 plants at a time in it , forgot to mention that before lol