New grow with in poor grow room.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by goko06, Jan 28, 2014.

1. We have orginal 3 seeds from plant now. 1 plant 70days old (ultrasour) others 2weeks old. And othet seeds taken in random weeds from dealer. This room was so cold and low lights. But to day we open 250w mps and 2 osram bulbs with reflector 60w. I hope they will better in few days i know it was bad times for babies. Tomorrow i will give them B52 fertilizer. To day i mix in to oil organic bat fertilizer little bit. We ill see what will be happen :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I will it them tomorrow

Attached Files:

3. Is your soil a little hot or have you fed them already? You can see in on the bottom of a few of the plants in the last pic. Overall everything looks good man. Are you already flowering? If jot get a swap the hps out for a mh. They will be a lot happier and healthier. It will give you tighter node spacing and you won't get any stretching.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Man this soil is second time to for use but we fed soil with return minerals. After 1 week i think i think they are better. I add to room 1 extra white bulp. I dont have mh bulp and extra money for it. But we have good expensive nutes. A failer rich friend gift them us little bit :) Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Is it more problem to use old soild second time?Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 goko06, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    I have a big problem with one of this. What do you think about this? This plant kind of UltraSour. I changed oil with new last week and this problem goin to bigger now. Maybe more nuts?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 1393544920321.jpg

Attached Files:

8. I fixed that problem with potasium thank you so much...

Attached Files:

9. And another question; that 2 babys my other plants. But i start 12- 12 3 days ago. Is it a big problem for little plants? They were very bad when i take them from a failer friend, they are maybe looking little but they are 60 days old. I m trying to survive them, they are looking good for now but i think they will not be so big... this 2 plants kind of blue og and amg.

Attached Files:

10. My big one start flowering period this week. On seed company's info its will be 8weeks for harvest but i know its will be more time. They have to start very fast growing gona tall. And i get 2 clones yesterday. But that clones would be succes under 12-12 lights?

Attached Files:

11. #12 snoopdog6502, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    I can tell you lights make the grow. If you cut back the lighting to 12 hours you want those 12 hours to be kick ass.

For the price of a bag of weed you can upgrade your lighting, sooner the better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121137894507?lpid=82

Id get a bigger one if it were me. The way the plants grow is different too. They get bigger faster with more bushiness.

I guaranty the difference will have you kicking yourself in the ass for not upgrading sooner.

Get a 600 watt or better will make a huge difference.

12. But one problem is i live in turkei :) here is electic so expensive and i dont have more money for extra buyying. What do you think about clones? Just i can add more extra bulps. Its 500w for now but i can add 100w extra if its really need? I want to show you my nutes too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wow, well reflecting as much light as possible will help, patients will get you big fat stinky buds with time.

bet you get some fine genetics in your part of the world.

• Like Like x 1
  14. There are more plants 5 pots. So harvest will be small. Is that correct? You can see on pics, in flowering 2 dmall plants not good genetics. They are from random seeds in dealer's weed. I think to bring them out uf its will be good for my harvest. I dont have idea

15. Last report; 2 small random weeds at 6th week in fllowering and they are looking gona harvest after 2 weeks. I given Over Drive nute them to day. And my big one ultrasour in 4th week in flowering. I did scrog her. Others 2th weeks in flowering. I given them BigBud nute to day. I m giving nutes every 3 days and i dont use water. I hope highger harvest bcs i m always fail in this point from my last 2 grows.

Attached Files: