New grow T5 ,Bubba kush, kushberry ,few others.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, May 4, 2011.

1. Haha, *passes vape bong* got some northern lights fired up myself bro..
    That's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks man! Do you defoliate at all? I'm scroggin so I keep on tucking... But it's getting biiizzzaaaayyy in there..

2. #122 boridemass3, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    haha Greentails ** taking hitt*** , i also tuck the leaves i dont trim them just get them out the way i do lolipop until like the 3rd week of flower, but havent done nothing out of the ordinary i guess i got a good environment for them to grow, i did have a yeast and sugar mixture in a 2 liter bottle for about 2 weeks but when i started to flush i took it out so i dont know if that made a difference i doubt it lol you have pic of your grow man ?? post them here

3. That's fucking gorgeous bro. You got to let us no Wat they yield

4. thanks man i definitly will post tons of pics of the harvest and chop

5. I chopped one of the colas of the purple maroc just to compare the high from this cola compared to when im gonna chop it in a week or so. Nice cola a lot denser than i thought im guessing maibe a 1/4 cola

Attached Files:

6. Wassup with it borrid?? I'm on the edge if my seat?

7. ^^^^^^^^
    I second that boridemass3,

how's it going? :eek:

have you seen an increase in your yield quality or quantity since you switched from blue to red tubes?

thanks mang

8. Haven't seen an update on this thread in a minute hope all is kosher on tha growers end. He had or has to be very close to harvest by now, like I said hope all is well with tha brotha.

9. #129 boridemass3, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    hey everyone thanks for following this thread

the final results were beautiful

my numbers was almost 5 ounces but wow what 5 zips lol

the bubba kush was the biggest yielding plan that one put out 4o grams which isnt bad considering its t5's .

i got to tell you all this weed tastes so good all of them i dont even know which one to try , also i dried for about 4 days then right into the jars and to my surprise the dank smell stayed the hay smell left like 3 days in the jar now its really nice and cristaly.

the taste is wow so good none of them were harsh at ALL
    i think the strongest is the northern lights bue and wow the smell on thatone is soo good it smells ike blueberry caky smell to it really good

the bluerrery kush smells really good too it has the sour smell to it but sweet as well

the bubba kush was really the most that everyone liked it went fast amongts my buddys , it really smells like bubble gum really good and strong.
    purple maroc was good didnt yield as much as i tought shy of a ounce

the diesel smells so nice and orangy flavor really nice not as strong but like a day weed but wow leaves the taste in your mouth for a while aftewr you smoke it

overall thanks everyone that followed this overall im more than satisfied with my grow but next time i want to get at least half a p

next grow veg for at least 6 weeks then flip the lights and this time im going to lots of training for max yield

i have a bubba and a blueberry kush mom just getting branchy for my future clones im going to take im august of so so the winter grow def is going to be really nice and big yield also im going to use 7 gallon pots for them to finish in

thanks all tomorrow im putting bud pics dont have as many because all my goodies are almost gone kept a few for my per stash so thankjs everyone and this proves that you cann grow fat buds with t5's i know that if i wouldve vegged longer i wouldve easyly gotten half a p on the 5 plants or maibe more

10. the blue berry kush was a rnt and i got 1. 2 ounces out of that one on just a 12 18 inch plant including pot . buds are hard and dense and nice looking nobody would tell that i grew this

11. hey guys. new here. I read this thread with great interest as I'm new to growing. I have some bubba kush clones that are just starting out in hydro. I'm feeding frequently to keep my rockwool moist for rooting. dipped clones in rooting hormone prior to transplant. I'm doing GH flora nova 7-4-10 under HPS light. temps are 65-75 in my room. keeping pH around 5.5. my clones are yellowing but putting out new green leaves. just scared to be losing leaves when they don't have many.
    any tips?
    also, I was surprised that the yield Boride reported was lower than I expected. is that typical? I heard you can yield 1lb per plant.... please advise.
    lingo questions: zip? LST? scrog? can anyone run down the dictionary so I can follow the convo? thanks!
    MensaBarbie

12. hey guys. new here. I read this thread with great interest as I'm new to growing. I have some bubba kush clones that are just starting out in hydro. I'm feeding frequently to keep my rockwool moist for rooting. dipped clones in rooting hormone prior to transplant. I'm doing GH flora nova 7-4-10 under HPS light. temps are 65-75 in my room. keeping pH around 5.5. my clones are yellowing but putting out new green leaves. just scared to be losing leaves when they don't have many.
    any tips?
    also, I was surprised that the yield Boride reported was lower than I expected. is that typical? I heard you can yield 1lb per plant.... please advise.
    lingo questions: zip? LST? scrog? can anyone run down the dictionary so I can follow the convo? thanks!
    MensaBarbie

13. The yellow leaves are fine, as long as you are getting new growth. Those leaves are what the cutting feeds off before it gets roots. 1lb. per plant indoors would be hard. You would need a lot of space, and a long time to veg. 4 oz. per plant is a good benchmark to work towards.

14. mensabarbie , yeah 1lb per plant maibe out doors but indoors its hareder you need to veg maibe for like 2 months and have a big light system and maibe co2 the bubba kush is a good yielder my plant what i did was i tied her down to the side for about 2 weeks then i let it go that way i created tons of tops , my pheno is strechy branchy so i would always have to do this to increase yield 40 grams on a plant i vegged for a month aint bad especially with my light system , my target next grow is going to be 6 weeks veg from the time the clones root and also im going to lst and supper crop but the yellowing is normal in clones youll like the outcome its very strong and very good smoke ans smell when its cured it smells just like bubble gum