New grow T5 ,Bubba kush, kushberry ,few others.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, May 4, 2011.

1. Think you forgot the pics. As for Sugar Daddy I`ve used it right upto the 2 week flush point and for the last 2 weeks I just use tap water one day and molasses water for the next.

2. heres the pics sorry lol

Attached Files:

3. a few more \guys sorry for the crappy picsw promise that ill do good harvest ones

Attached Files:

4. That's a high output T5 I'm guessing? How many watts.

5. yes its a ho t5 its 54 watts ber bulb 8 bulbs

6. #86 Thatfireman, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Very nice. I almost bought a similar system a couple weeks ago but decided to hold off for now. I liked that you could really load the light up with different spectrum bulbs. I was looking at the sunleaves HO T5. Low heat also I would imagine. Pretty insane specs for a T5. Nice grow man, I'm subd for results :wave:

7. #87 boridemass3, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its 2 fixtures 4 lamps each. Yeah i actually raised them a little so it can have even light but temps are no issue. I didnt think that they would dense up as they are. Especially the kush's i have

8. #88 boridemass3, Jun 12, 2011
    Ok so i should start doing plain water when i water tonight but i dont have molases so what do u recomend just water ?

9. Yeah if you only have about 2 weeks left then start flushing with straight tap water. you can get unsulphered molasses at just about any grocery store.

10. Borid what you think happen if you did this with the 65k lights the whole way?

11. Well roots good question ,ive seen grows like that ,but with cfl. I can do a test when these plants are cut with 2 of the 4 plants that are in week 3. So itll be two under 6500k and 2 under the 3000k. Im thinking maibe wont get as dense maibe ??? Just a guess lets see whos has something to say about that. But they were growing and budding fine on the 6500 k's up to week 2 or 3 i think thats when

12. New pics purple maroc i really pulling a lot off the leaves, thrichs still looking kinda clear still . Should i start seeing cloudy or amber already???

Maibe some pros here would care to comment maibe i can shoot a macro with the 30x jewelerers shitty lupe .

Heres a few pics too

Attached Files:

13. very nice. they look a little burned. maybe measuring your nutes next time would give an even more succesful grow. lookin forward to the harvest photos. love tho's t5's.

14. i grew an auto with blue spectrum cfl all the way through and i was suprides how dense it came out :)

15. Try getting those lights a little closer and with the shorter plants sit them on something so there closer to the light. That should help dense them upp

16. im definitly going to test the flower under the 6500k for the science lol

17. #97 Picks, Jun 15, 2011
    Hmmm well I think u just convinced me to buy some autos next seedbuy and just throw them into my veg room for some variety

18. Hey everyone this is day 2 of week 7 ,
    The plants that i thought were not gonna fo so great. Are actually my dankest ones in the tent ,example the bubba kush keeps getting biggwr and fatter buds and so many of them cant waiy to try this one

The purple maroc is coming to its end. Maibe 2 more week at most the others might go 9 weeks

Attached Files:

19. Ok everyone , its mid week 7 ,gis are rippening up and getting fatter ,

Im not going to commit the mistake of choppong too early , thrichs are clear still so im guessing likr 2 weeks minimum , im going to let the get really ripe because yhere gonna be real fat by then ...

Pic 1

Is northern lights blueberry

Pic2 is. Purple maroc looking lovely ripening good

Pic 3

Yhats the bubba kush. Being the big balled bud plant she is

Pic 4

Is the sticky short blueberry kush , smelling and sweelling up day by day

Pic 5

Is my blueberry kush clone , see how this plant just grows straight up no side branching whatsoever, true indica?? I guess. This strain is going to be in my garden for a while. This is a seed that came in a 8th of blueberry kush i bought and i made a mom from it nicest smelling one.

Pic 6

Is my raw diesel thats looking like shes gonna go like at least 2more weeks really nice her calixes are reLly diferent than the other plants

Pic7

Is my purole maroc in week 3 of flower that got supercropped on all her colas

If anyone is following this, this is so you can see that with t5's you can grow big weed and i will master the art of getting at least 2 zips out each plant in the future

Attached Files:

20. Looks good man. Looks like you should be close to 2 zips per plant. Unless those buds are just not dense. They look good to me. I have been following this and they are coming along nicely. I am prob. gonna try some t5's in the future. You are def. helping me decide.