New grow T5 ,Bubba kush, kushberry ,few others.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, May 4, 2011.

1. FYI on the Sugar Daddy you might want to keep it refrigerated if it gets to warm it can start to get a funky smell to it. I had a bigger bottle of it that did just that and now I keep it in the refer.

2. im using fox farm ocean forest for soil mixed in with some limestone for buffering
    nutes im using the alaskan fish fert but only in veg and in the first 2 weeks of flower
    also im using sugar daddy and jamaican bat guano some super thrive and magi cal

3. #63 boridemass3, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    hey t plat thanks for the advice im gonna put it in the ref now thanks man !!

4. Its got molasses in it along with a few other nutrients. Mine must have gotten al little to warm and it not only smelled a little funky but started to get thick globs in it.

5. hey tplat is it normal for plants to get a few yellow leaves in week 5? it dosnt look like burn its like yellowing is this normal?

6. just a few shots tonight i rotated the plants around.

Attached Files:

7. dam your setup is top notch. and where can i buy bat guano from?

8. any hydro shop has guano, theres diferent kinds . jamaican , mexican etc...
    i think mexican has high nitrogen it says it on the package or ebay has it

9. Thats normal when flowering.

10. Those buds are looking real nice, can't wait to see them finished.

11. hey just curiosity how much weight did you pull off flowering with the t5.. i use my t5 4ft 8 bulb to veg but if it flowers them good, im willling to give it a go..

12. well garbage this will be mi frist grow under them . Im actually seeing which one of these plants i want to grow as for yield .
    the purple maroc seems to be like its going to give the most weight because it has more tops .

but im guessing maibe 1oz to 1 1/2 maibe per plant
    ill get better as time goes by but ive seen with the same lights pull off like 3 oz per plant , depending on the veg plant

mine were 34 days from seed when i flipped the light , i also have 4 clones in there that are in week 3

13. What method are you using for topping?
    You a nice even canopy.

Much props again!

14. thanks roots . im happy so far .
    i first tgopped st like the 4th node young then i super cropped i wanted a few colas and i achieved my goal . also the bubba kush i lst the top to the side for like 3 weeks and then i let it go and it got a lot of colas there all like little golf balls real solid

15. your ladies look amazing! great work.

16. #76 boridemass3, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Here's a few updates of the girls Last i mixed a really strong mix of nutes maybe do it again in a week then just flush at least the earlier finishing . I mixed guano , Alaskan fish fert , the bc boost and bc grow and 60 ml of sugar daddy for 6 gallons of water this is the strongest i have given them doses i do most of it by eye lol not measurements except the sugar daddy. this is middle of week 6 !!!

just a few more weeks to go , maybe 2 for the purple maroc

the first pic is the bubba kush .Wow !!! this plants bud are getting really hard and solid and look like golf balls very dense bud
    pic 2 is my g13 raw diesel thats really showing the haze in her not getting dense just airy buds lets see if they wweel towards week 8 ( not my favorite plant)
    4th pic is the blueberry kush , This my friends is going to be the king of the crop . Really sticky buds that are getting really hard and there just swelling more , love this plant. this im really gonna let the thrychs get mostly amber i want this to be the "stop talking weed".

Im dewfinitly growing more of the blueberry and the bubba kush these buds seems to be the heaviest , im going to take a few clones soon from the mom , the blueberry kush mother plant i have grows string up with no side branching but really close nodes you cant see the stalk its so dense now . Im taking some BBK clones for my next grow and going to top and top and tie down and veg for about 1 an a half months i want a big yield i want to make a big bush right now i tiesd the mom down freom the tip to promote more branches for clones .

hope you guys like and make sum comments thanks

ps sorry for the pics i promise ill get better pics soon

Also i forgot the last pic is of the thrichs of the northern lights blue everything is clear now

Attached Files:

17. Man i cannot believe those are t5's

18. Roots man i knowww lol
    I didnt think it was going to come out so good

cant wait to cure it and smoke it

19. Hey everyone a update on the plants .

Since my last feeding plants are responding really well , everything id getting fatter and solid .
    The g13 diesel actually sdurprised me this week its strarting to swell really nice and fat thinking that one is going to be like 9 weeks as the bubba kush .

This is almost the end of week 6 in 2 days !! , cant wait till end of week 8!!

Im going to put the name if the strains in the pics

also when you guys think i should start flushing ? and by flushing they mean just plain water??

ive read around that i can use sugar daddy till like week 7?? isd that so can someone give me a few pointers on when to stop feeding plants .

ok heres the pics , these plants are really coming out nice also have the other 4 plants in there in week 3 for round 2 in another month

20. man just read through your journal and your doing some impressive shit with them T'5s!
    i'll be following this for sure hope u get a great yield :D