New grow T5 ,Bubba kush, kushberry ,few others.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by boridemass3, May 4, 2011.

1. They all look really nice. Keep up the good work.

2. fourth is my g 13 raw diesel now this strain is just pure diesel just covered with crystals this strain im predicting to be the biggest yielder because it has the most even canopy and its just looks nicely structured and its smells like grapefruit very pure diesely smell
    wish i would've kept a clone of this

my keepers were the bubba kush the purple maroc and the blueberry kush those i will continue to grow

Attached Files:

3. last is my greenhouse seeds bubba kush

they say its a short plant but it stretched out in flower like crazy looks nice yield wont be too much but that is the case with most the kushs

smells nice not fruty like they say more musky smell

Attached Files:

4. thanks todder im really liking this growing thing

5. Keep it up man they look good. Been wanting to see someone else's t-5 grow for awhile. Nice picture updates. Will follow your threads in the future.

6. Fab grow cant wait to see the weight I have a 430 hps system of the same size set up and i will be curious to compare over all weight. how long were they vegged b4 you put them to flower.
    Thanks and really a superb grow...

7. greenplant thanks man i just picked up what i was missing for my grow tent i needed a voltage transformer to reduce the speed of the 6 inch fan wow i bought this variac for 50 dollars and its up to 3 amps and works great no humming from the fan cant even hear ittt now i can get the filter and run my tent closed for better circulation of air .

Noww all i need is a portable ac and i think ill be all set till i decide to upgrade lol

also got a new ph pen which my old one just broke

question do i have to keep the probe light submerged in water in storage or how is it to keep it acurate??

i going to take some pics tonight
    week 5 of flowering for my 5 ladies also have 4 others in there on week 2
    i think im going to be gettin another t5 light so i can cover the whole area of the 4x4.

thanks for the compliments everyoneee smells great in there nowww
    lol

8. Great thread +rep I'm looking into a small tent with t5 lighting
    Subbed for this one :smoke:

9. You want to keep the PH probe wet, I let some water sit out for a day or so and just store mine in that. As for accuaracy you will need to calibrate when reccomended in the intructions with some calibration solution. What brand of meter did you get?

10. tplat i bought the milwakee the yellow cheap one they sell
    i didnt add as much lime stone to the soil when i trnsplanted but i actually add also a teaspoon of lime at watering for buffering and it seems to work but i want to also check the run off to see if its working lol

11. For calibration solution Milwaukee`s use 4.01 & 7.01, most get by with just using the 7.01. Link below is a website that carrys both but call and make sure they have it in stock before you order they also have storage solution if you want to buy that as well, what like about them is that they offer free shipping.

Milwaukee MA9007 pH 7.01 Buffer Solution (220ml)
    Milwaukee MA9015 Storage Solution for pH/ORP Electrodes (220ml)

Milwaukee pH56 High Accuracy Pocket sized pH/Temperature Meter, Milwaukee PH56 - at the Test Equipment Depot

12. heey TTTT!!! thanks for that link and for the advice man appreciate it ..

13. Heres a few pics of the plants and the variac transformer i bought

Attached Files:

14. more pics

Attached Files:

15. a few more pics

16. a few more pics of the grow

Attached Files:

17. Growing is one of the most rewarding things you will ever partake in. Man its my therapy. Keeps me sane. If you know what I mean.

18. Amazing much much props

Man that is beautiful!

19. thanks roots yeah i cant wait till harvesttt

20. Man you might have said this but what soil and nutes are you using?