New grow room, starting to build this week, need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sk81681, Feb 21, 2011.

1. This is it guys. My first real noncloset grow. Also my first try at hydro. Entire area is 12' x 30'. The veg room is still undetermined but will be approximately 10'x10' and consists of an ultrasonic Fogponic cloner, 2 8' rails for mothers and 4 8' rails for veg. Each rail is 5"x5" and will be using aeroponic misters with 8 sites per rail. will probably put both mothers and veging plants on same res. and setup so they are closer together with a 1000w MH. 1 week cloning, 2 weeks vegging. the flower room consists of four sets of 4 8' rails with 8 plants per rail. every set of 4 rails will have its own res. the plants will spend 2 weeks on each set of rails ending with the final set which i will be using final phase only and will only be in that set for one week, leaving that set empty every other week. this allows me to harvest 36 plants every two weeks. i will be using 2 1000w hps lights, havent decided yet but i may put them on light tracks as shown in the pic. im using 1200gph 1/2 hp pumps in each res. all the lights are vented using 8" ducting which i will have to use a 6" (ugh, cant think of the word) adapter? to hconnect to the 6" flanges on each light. the air for the light cooling will be pulled through an air scrubber placed at the end of the flower room and exiting through the roof in the veg room.

So what do u guys think? Any concerns? Should i have an air intake coming into the flower room or maybe from the veg room so that it pulls the air across the whole room before going into the scrubber? If so, how should i do this? Any forseen problems?

forgot to mention, i found out these nutes are going to run several thousand dollars so im gonna have to use something different for the first run. any suggestions that would be good for this setup for a few hundred

Attached Files:

• gr.jpg
      gr.jpg
      File size:
      64.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Got some purp urk and tw seeds sprouting but looking for others, anyone interested in trading some seeds for some sporeprints?