New grow room advise

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bigstava, Sep 8, 2012.

1. i am currently flowering in a 5x5, only using 4x4 of it with a 1000 watt air cooled, the grow is in my basement, everything has been going good humidity is to high but no mold yet. I just have to many plants for the one light to cover and you can only rotate so much. anyways i just bought a 4x8 tent with intentions to add another 1000 watter so ill have two in the tent but am super worried about the heat, even air cooled my current room in 80-82 with only one light. i am planing a prepetual grow harvest 6 plants every 14 days. ill have 3 rows of 8 and 0-2 weeks on the outsides 2-4 weeks between the two lights 4-6 right under a light and 6-8 right under the other light. i have a drip water system. any tips to reduce the humidity and temps and will this 2000watt 4x8 tent be to much i should have got a 600 and had a 1000 and a 600 but the damage is done now. any advise will be awesome.
    strains are barneys farm lsd, barneys pineapple chunk, greenhouse the doctor and green house superbud. using bio thrive for veg and tiger bloom for flower. will not be using a filter and will have 2 blowers, one blowing cool air in and one blowing hot air out with 2 rotating fans for circulation. plus the air coold lights

2. also im using an awesome compost soil and im veging until around 30-35" tall