New Grow - Master Kush, Power Skunk, AK-47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by romero, May 6, 2009.

1. #1 romero, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Hello,

I just started a new growing..

I started germinating the following 2 days ago:

2 x Master Kush
    2 x Autoflowering AK-47
    2 x Power Skunk

Now that the seeds germinated, i'll go plant them and post some pictures when they pop off the ground.

For the nutrients, i choose one that has the following:

N - 3.6%
    P2O5 - 2.3%
    K2O - 2.7%

This brand name is called: Agro CS. I'm not in US so i can't buy the products some of you use (I mean i could buy them, and have them mailed, but i dont see the point in doing that.)

For the dirt im going to use a soil called FloraSol, it has a reputation here about being light, and not suffocating young plants. PH 6-7%. I've used both the soil & nutriend before on another grow and they worked out ok, so i'm gonna stick to these ones for now.

For lightning i'll use CFL's, Genie ESaver ones to be exact. I have 6 right now, and i'll get another 4 or more once they start to grow bigger.

As for the growing space, i'm not sure where to keep them just yet... i previously had 2 plants growing inside a big card box, sealed and full of mylar inside to reflect light. Im not saying it was the most advanced/correct way to do it but it turned out to be ok. I leave alone, with my girl ocasionally sleeping over, but there's no problem with that, she's cool.. we smoked the prev. 2 plants together :) in fact, she got mad when i smoked alone, lol. Smell will not be a problem aswell, as i live in a house with no curious neighours around. I think im gonna use a large closet i have in a spare bedroom.. it has 3 compartiments/doors but im going to remove the inside walls to have just a single large space. What do you guys think? Has anyone done that before?

Even though i have 6 seeds germinated, im just gonna plant them all, let them grow for a while, and keep only one from each strain that looks best... im not gonna sell or anything, it's just for personal use.. i want only the best :D and those 3 will sufice for now.

Hopefully you were not bored by the long post, but im kinda exiced of this, and i tend to make short stories long, lol.

Anyways, thats about it for now, im going to update the post as soon as the seeds pop off.

Buh bye for now...

PS: Sorry for the shitty english :smoke: