New grow in smallish closet- 5 plants- 2 sativa, 3 blueberry under cfl and hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokingbuffalo, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ok, here it goes. i first started growing a couple months ago. then my parents found it, rather they noticed the light leak under the closet door. so i gave all but one of my plants away. now, the friend who had four of the 8 plants i originally had, wants to give his four back because his mom found them and wants them gone.... she blazes all the time... sometimes with him and me... explain that one:confused:. anyway. now i got to go all the way across town and pick up 2 big, bushy blueberry plants and a tall, lanky mexican sativa. So i guess im going to have to 'borrow' a car and go get them late night. The good news is that these beasts are really healthy plants that have been growing under poorly set up cfls, but a buddy of mine owns a brand new 400 watt HPS light and will give that to me if i supply the bulb and promise to give him some of the harvest. I say thats a pretty good deal. so now im out to jack a hps bulb from somewhere and go collect my plants. My parents may find out about this grow, but im 18 now and i just dont give a fuck anymore. theres nothing immoral about growing the sacred herb. its just illegal and everyone seems to have that law up there ass in regards to this stuff.
    peace easy and for the love of god, let the grass grow

2. well i might have to pull up a chair for this one. Try to get some pics homie i wanna see how this goes with your friends good light. Good luck, let the grass grow amen! :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. ok, update, i still only have the one plant in there but it is a beauty. foliage is pure bright green and growing rapidly and the roots are comin out of the bottom of the pot!! i gotta replant tonite. also, i 'borrowed' a power strip and a heavy duty, 3 prong extension cord, both of which will be essential when i get that hps light. maybe tonite i can get my hands on those fourother plants that need a new home, but in the mean time, i need to somehow put another door behind the current one because i always seem to have light leak problems with the crappy old door in place now. I was thinkin of maybe screwing a big slab of plywood over the inside of the door frame then cutting a smaller opening in that, where i can install a locked, weather stripped door. now i just gotta get the plywood peace... pictures coming soon, just gotta get my shitty ass camera to transfer them to my computer. once my closet is lightproofed and secure i wont have to worry about getting caught, but my main concern is that the power bill will go way up when i turn on the 400 watt hps, but then again i could always use the "left my tv, ps2, computer and space heater running all night long" excuse

4. oh, yea,, i forgot to ask if heat will be a problem once el HPS goes in. as i said, its a smallish closet. and another thing, what kind of cheap, hardware store/ home depot fertelizers would you guys reccomend?

5. the plants in the first 4 pics are in my friends closet, but im gonna go get them tonite because his titsweeping shitbag of a mom threw them in the trash, (well, more like placed in the trash can) but he did manage to salvage them, so im going to get them tonite. i'll be damned if the hypocrites get my ganja.
    here are picures
    pic1- the ones in my friends closet.
    pic 2- big bertha
    pic3- the twins
    pic 4- my plant
    :mad:
    FUCKING HEAD_UP COPS ASS HYPOCRITE BITCH!!! makes me pissed, but hey, im getting my purdy ganjaplants back so its all good I'm going to start a few more seeds as well.

Attached Files: