New Grow here, WW & NL DWC, Take a look

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BadAxe, May 27, 2010.

1. Does no one read this thread? lol. Not being harsh, just some teasing. That info is in this thread. I got 4.75 oz of White Widow, and 2 oz of Northern Lights (Had issues on with the NL and it never quite caught up to the WW). I also got 3 oz of popcorn buds and trimmings for hash,oil, and/or cannabutter. So, almost 7 oz of bud total, and 3 oz of goodness to make other things with.

2. lol thats funny i guess they were only looking at pics

3. I'm on page 3, with the harvest picks.

Daaaamnnn babe. Them bitches got my dick throbbing. Ooooooo please tell me they were smooth as fuck. Shit pm me when you get some more grows. I want them.

4. so u didnt top feed at all just soaked the rockwool put the seeds in and threw em in the hydroton eh well u did great so i think i might ditch the pumps man and let the bubbles do their t hing

5. Yea, no top feeding for me. I see no reason. My roots get down into the res within a week. Once they are in the res, thats where all the feeding takes place. Now I am not an expert at other methods of growing, so I am not saying drip feeders, top feeders, and all that other stuff is not effective. But with DWC, I see no reason for it. Your roots should spend such minimal time above the water, you really don't need to top feed. This is based on my 2 experiences so far. Once the roots reach the water, then the bubbling res takes over the feeding. No reason to worry about that rockwool or hydroton any longer.

6. i dont understand how you feed?

7. u keep the roots in the water the whole time? what if they over eat? they will burn