New Grow (Come Follow Me)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by imstoned, Feb 19, 2009.

1. it says 120w on it oh and thanks for all your help its appreciated ive been working hard so im about to hit the bong heres the new layout

new set pu different pot and mounted switch
    [​IMG]

new exaust fan
    [​IMG]

oh yea forgot to tell you now theres another plant in the pot what ya think?
    [​IMG]

so is it okay to put the two in the same pot? i might go get square pot thats a lil bigger and another cfl and some paneling to do the Scrog yea cant wait

2. #22 xshadowshooter, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    he has a computer fan blowing on them in the first picture :)

edit: Two plants in one pot is a no-no. Probably too late now though unless you are good at surgical transplanting.. I wouldn't risk the other plant. Definitely pick up another pot and try again. I think you will like the scrog very much :) I do! Nice improvements to your case

edit 2: and I too, shall now hit the bong and probably go to bed. peace!

3. i have a rather large fan in the box that blows right over the seedling and a exaust fan which does create a nice little constant breaze throughh the box

4. oh wait i should be flowering right now? i totaly missed this comment i hope i get some responses cause this is important

5. shadow now i am very confused so should i take out the smaller one??
    and also you mentioned somthing about start flowering did you mean now?? i thought i was supose to give it 24-0 for 2 weeks the 12-12 for 8 weeks ahhh im confused
    p.s im stoned

6. If you are putting two plants in you should start flowering now.. You could probably veg for a week or two at best with one. If not I would say there won't be enough vertical space.

7. okay so just checked in on my plant and she (knocks on wood) is looking pretty good ill take pics in a sec but i have a question the cfl im using, on it, it says 120W its the kind with the three big loops unlike the squigly ones that are small, my question is can i use this light all the way through my grow for one plant? and also with scrog do i put the light at the top of my case or do i still keep it really close? thanks gc i hope my grow goes good

8. #28 doindia, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    you dont want to GROW 2 plants in 1 pot because they will get root bound, however your far from introuble with the situation and nothing is at risk. i grow 2-3 seedlings in a pot that size to save on space/ soil and pots once they get their first or second set of leaves i will transplant them to their own pots.

if i were you i would just leave them be. for a week or two then just take one out... nothing surgical about it, careful is all :wave:

check this pics here, this is how i do mine as well..

9. i just went ahead and transplanted the little one since i really only want to grow 1 but thanks doindia and p.s i don see the pics you r refering too

10. nice man, I love computer grows. Here's a little inspiration for you. ;) I got this clone from a friend awhile ago, it's Purple Urkle.

Attached Files:

11. dude tt is a sick pc grow id love to see a pic with it in the case to see how you set it up and see your lst set up of and fyi im going with the ScroG method

12. #32 wraughbit, Feb 20, 2009
    That is in the case, you can see some of the string where it's tied down. It takes some HARDCORE training. You have to constantly care for it with the limited space and all.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything but LST in a PC case, specially you're mini-ATX.

Good luck though!

p.s. I've got two CFL's, one 40 watt and one 15 watt with a negative ion generator. It does kinda take the smell away from the plant, but I can't have it wreaking up half the house like it was. I'll probably just let her go without the anion bulb the last week to try to gain some smell back.

13. mine is not a mini atx at least i dont think so... its about 20" tall and also Scrog is like LST except that you put a grid type thing (like chicken wire if you know what that is lol) about 2 in above plant and you force it to grow horizontal under the cage but the hole in the wire causes a lst type result witch imo is eaiser than LST in a pc case

14. #35 wraughbit, Feb 20, 2009
    OHH I see. Yeah that would be fine. For some reason I thought that was using the chicken wire to support the buds so the plant grows up through the wire mesh. I see now. Yeah you should be good.

Just remember, you can regulate the size of the plant by the size of your pot. Mine's not a whole lot bigger than what you're using now.

maybe I'll have to try that with my new sprout. :D

15. oh and heres some pix of my baby sorry for so many updates but im a first time father and love it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. scrog and lst are hardly comparable, the only thing similar is possibly height restraints but many people scrog that have endless height limits. a scrog does grow into a grid, yes. theres more too it than that though, you also cut off all bottom foliage so your yeilding nothing but colas. lst is just tie down to for people who have height restrictions. which lets tons of light to the lower area of the plant (which you dont cut off) like the scrog. or the plants horizon as a whole :wave:

17. yea my bad about my lack of knowalage but im sure that scrog does help with height because alot of pc growers use it

18. also dodina it seems you know alot about Scrog or at least a good grasp so i need an answer on a question
    when do i move the light away from the plant and install the chicken wire

19. Except in the fact that you force secondary growth through training with both methods to maximize yield, yes, they are nothing alike.... Also they are both used by growers with height restrictions like you said..

Really it is just two different ways of implementing the same technique.