New Grav Labs stemless a/c to go along with my liquid sci glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by t platinum 06, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Nothing special but I like it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-k2GpdYAm0]Grav labs stemless a/c to liquid sci double chamber - YouTube[/ame]

2. I used to have the same one, for 60 bucks it was a great buy. Gave some good flavor on my stemline.

Nice toob too dude

3. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']I used to have the same one, for 60 bucks it was a great buy. Gave some good flavor on my stemline.

Nice toob too dude[/quote]

Thanks man, you got yours for cheaper than me. Mine was 75 but I figure that's not bad for getting it 2 minutes from my house rather than having to possibly wait for it to be shipped lnljne

4. where did you get it for 60 man? id love to snag one for that price.

5. I like your setup you got going, and you have quite a set of lungs too haha.

6. [quote name='"Peeled Bananas"']I like your setup you got going, and you have quite a set of lungs too haha.[/quote]

Thank you sir haha. They only thing I want is a work disc diffused slide, then I'll have everything I want

7. I'm jealous of you, I'm enjoying your setup. lol

8. [quote name='"AzizOnDeck"']I'm jealous of you, I'm enjoying your setup. lol[/quote]

I've been smoking for over 4 years now and i finally got the perfect set up that is best for me. My bank is feelin the pain though lol

9. I was going to grab one of those the other day but my lhs didn't have it in 90deg. Wish they did now. Looks nice.

10. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']I was going to grab one of those the other day but my lhs didn't have it in 90deg. Wish they did now. Looks nice.[/quote]

This was actually the only 18mm to 18 90 degree a/c they had at my lhs

11. mine had a few 14/14 in 45 and 90 but only 45deg for 18/18. I ended up getting a little disked diffused stemless ashcatcher. Little to small and it bubble over. I'm kinda wishing I waited for a 90deg. I like the cleaning plug too.

12. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']mine had a few 14/14 in 45 and 90 but only 45deg for 18/18. I ended up getting a little disked diffused stemless ashcatcher. Little to small and it bubble over. I'm kinda wishing I waited for a 90deg. I like the cleaning plug too.[/quote]

Yeah the plug is badass. I use it to clear the hit too

13. See if you can find a heady plug for it or something, that's be epic.

14. [quote name='"Peeled Bananas"']See if you can find a heady plug for it or something, that's be epic.[/quote]

Do they have those??

15. I'm sure you could find one, if not, you could ask an artist to make one for you.

16. I was going to commission a plug with a marble-esque thing going on instead of it being clear if I ended up buying that one. But eh, maybe I'll get a custom a/c with a cleaning plug lol.