New Glass: TORO Disc/13 w/ ZOB 8-arm A/c

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nubsicles, Mar 14, 2011.

1. #1 nubsicles, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    Jus picked up a new piece at a LHS today. It's a TORO Disc diffuser to 13 arm perc along with a ZOB 8 arm ashcatcher. Got The tube, ashcatcher, toro icepinch slide, and 2 other bowls for about $730 at J's Paradise in Santa Ana, CA. Was that a good deal or do you think i got ripped off?

Attached Files:

2. it's not like you 'stole' them, but you didn't get flat out ripped off. If you had shopped around, with that money you could have done better.

3. Not the best price for those, but none the less dope piece!!! love the work on the 13 arm. You didn't get ripped off

4. Ahhh fuck my stoner math was wrong... I meant $730... Idk where the hell the extra $70 came from but still thats not too far from 800

5. idk bout everyone else but a toro like that will go for 650 around here. that ash catcher probs another 70-80 and the bowls another 80 for both. so imo i think you got a good deal but maybe my lhs just rips people off idk but still sweet pieces dude, happy toking :smoke:

6. that would be a good price around here

7. Very nice!! I hope to one day own a Toro

8. Thanks for the feedback guys. I think it was def. worth the money. This thing chugs like no other bong I've owned but in a good way. Smooth as hell too. +1 for Toro. Hopin to get a milkshot up soon

9. Most people generally find that lower water levels than they initially are inclined towards end up being more satisfying. Try the bare minimum and start working your way up with snappers (so every hit is green) until you find a sweet spot.

10. i fuck with this toro a lot, like my favorite toro
    circ to 13s and disc to 13s are fire

11. nice tubez, i like your toro, same color scheme as mine except mine is white with blue outline and 13/7 arm and yours is disc/arm.............your lux makes me wish i didnt sell mine, it looked nice but the drag was too much for me

12. Def. agree with the drag on the LUX. I use an icepinch or illadelph 5hole bowl to avoid the drag but if I use it with a regular bowl the drag is ridiculous compared to my other pieces.

13. Toro 7/13s go for around this price worked on BM, looks like a pretty solid deal to me.