New Glass piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dillweed1001, Aug 10, 2016.

1. #1 dillweed1001, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    My brothers new glass piece compared to my metal pipe. Thinking about getting a glass one soon but thoughts on this piece?? Feel free to share and post pics of you piece/pieces if you like!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 dillweed1001, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016

3. As you can see I got a brand new glass pipe today. The smallest and the biggest pipe is mine and you can see the dark coloured glass pipe is my brother's. I have just smoked from my new glass pipe and I have some experience with smoking but I am a fairly new smoker and I have been smoking out off my small metal pipe for the last few months. When I took the first hit from my brand new glass pipe I noticed it is alot more harsh when smoking than the small metal pipe I was used too... after I took the first hit and used the carb It immediately got me high so much faster than the pipe I was used to, I smoked a small bowl 0.3 and I was so much higher than smoking lets say....0.5 in the metal pipe I used. It got me more stoned with less amount!! Glass pipes are the shit!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks good, if you like that spoon you should try a steamroller or a bong

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your bros piece is a lot like my bowl except my bowl is more like the size of your bowl. Gets the job done, nothing fancy but a glass piece if always a nice way to smoke unless it's really just a terrible piece. Decent stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Like your new pipe bro

• Like Like x 1