New Glass: PHX 5.0

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pine, Jan 15, 2009.

1. #1 Pine, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    Hey blades, been feeling under the weather today so I decided to cheer myself up and pick up some new glass:) Pretty simple straight tube phx. I like it very much, it delivers a great hit and is also very simple. Also, all of the bowls are new. Here's a video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FrGDdgogc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FrGDdgogc[/ame]

2. NICE hits man. Thats a sick tube.

but i dont think blazin is the best way to cure your cold haha.

3. That was a great video. sick hits man :hello:

i was smokin a bowl with ya right now:smoking::smoking:

how much did that tube set you back, if you dont mind me askin?

4. i love that second bowl you used, the green one with the swirl! :D

5. honestly i have no idea

haha, bad memory;)

and smoking makes me feel great when i'm sick:smoking:

6. awesome video dude, i like watchin your vids. looked like you tryed to sale me a bottle of water with your commercial face there,lol. that first bowl was absolutely gorgeous i would love to have some unique bowls like that, what size are they? hope you get better nothin can bring a man back to life like some new glass though,lol.

7. good hits man! some nice bowls you got there too...

:bongin:

8. if im ever sick i smoke, seems to cure it rather fast

9. #9 couch tomato, Jan 15, 2009
    That's a sweet tube man I'm hoping to pick up something like that when I get a little dough.

..and sick sweater that's my kinda style

10. yayyyaayaya

11. nice phx man..i like

12. awesome vid, bong rip vids dont usually make me laugh but the beginning was awesome

13. awesome vid i wish i could milk the sit outta that

14. I've never been a fan of PH(x) or liked their glass, but that is a nice tube for sure.

Nice glass.

15. do you think it's wise to show your face on that video?

16. Nice investment on the tube. That first bowl is sick and my favorite out of the three.

17. If people are getting arrested for taking bong rips on the internet, I should be in jail already... so i think hes alright lol

Nice binger and diggin the angled off bowl

18. sweet bowls man
    your vids are always great

19. #19 sifika, Jan 15, 2009
    Never mind that, if any official was trying hard enough, half this forum would be in jail. LOL

Also, nice bong! I don't have a straight tube but I have a PHx trinity and PHx Bio-hazard and they both hit like beasts, I wish people would stop hating on PHx.

20. Honestly, I haven't got a clue. I really doubt any law enforcement is going to come after me though. I'm a simple stoner that keeps to himself. I don't sell or grow, no reason anyone would spend any amount of time hunting me down. Plus, that's tobacco! I'm not doing anything illegal. :]

Thanks for the compliments guys. All of the bowls are 18mm.