New Glass for the Summer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theburner, Sep 5, 2012.

1. #1 theburner, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Hey guys, I dont really post much but ive picked up a couple new pieces and wanted to share my collection:

All pictures here: Pictures by theglassman2 - Photobucket

The Glass

Collection:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - US Tubes and 11-arm ac with j-hook not pictured individually, they were bought a while back.

Itza Mini Pillar: Picked up this summer for $375
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SGW Waffle v2: Picked up this summer for $120
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2012 BC gridded showerhead ashcatcher: Picked up this summer for $165
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] - With worked disc screen slide
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Worked disc screen slide: Picked up this summer for $50
    [​IMG]

Beer Mug Dome: Picked up this summer for $40
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Sweendog, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Nice man, some nice looking glass. I have a 2012 worked bc ashcatcher and I love it! You got a good ass price too, used?

Check out my collection thread in my sig.

3. i love it man, nah, brand new, it was listed at 175 but i got a little off cause i got it with the orange bowl.

I was actually gonna get one with a very similar designed work as yours and when i went back to buy it, it was sold and they only had plain ones. i think they said the worked ones go for like $250 though

4. Damn that's a steal, yeah that is what they retail for. I swear not to long ago I thought they were like $225

5. Ya i was originally gonna get a headford inline ac but they were the same price and the gridded showerhead just looks so clean, had to get it.

You didnt happen to get yours at a place called High Priority did you? it looks just like the one i was gonna get haha

6. I can see you appreciate the many tools of the trade :smoke:

7. haha, yeah I did snag mine of high priority. Wanted that rasta one but it was already sold. I had been looking for a worked one for awhile now so I had to snag it right when it popped up.

8. damn yo, 120 for SGW waffle. let me get that lol

im jealous of that purchase....

nice glass man, too bad the "summer" is over though.

9. see you're the one who got my mini pillar, welcome to GC.

10. you got a great price on all of those pieces. def got some nice ones

11. Lol isn't summer unoffically over ?

Cool pieces though

12. how bout trading your itza pillar for my dwb sonic stemline? haha just joking bro, nice collection and nice seeing you on GC.

13. Damn you got a waffle for 120? wtf was that direct? haha.

14. Yeah he probably got it direct if you look closely it's deformed at the base, not surprised that they sold it for that cheap. if you know the crew you get the deals.

15. InVinoVerita - Yes, or at least i try
    Sweendog - Haha nice, very nice glass. and the waffle i actually got off craigslist
    Jumbo - Ya, i'm stoked, just got it a couple days ago too.
    Dabbed - I did get your pillar, down in oceanside. thank you
    cdr0 - ya thanks man, always lookin for a deal
    420dopeaf - Not for me, i still got a couple weeks, plus kinda meant it as in all the pieces i got this summer
    Lazyboy808 - I couldnt do it man haha sorry. thank you though

16. glad to see it go home to someone who has a nice collection, thank you too bro.

17. Picked this up last night because i need a rig and im sellin the US Tubes, enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Nice I've always wondered how those functioned.