*NEW GLASS* El Hefe Push Slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by atlbuds, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Want to thank Closet Smoker once again for the sick pictures. Picked this up tonight at my local headshop. Push could be a little bigger but the window and white glass make me forget all about it:):smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

El Hefe family
    [​IMG]

2. Holy shit man, thats an amazing slide. The white glass, awsome sig and window, fucking classy. Great pick up.

3. Every El Hefe bowl is a work of art in its own right. That slide is sick as fuck lol, I especially like the opal placement. definitely a nice pick up :)

4. There's no Opal on the slide, just on the bubbler and dry... the slide has an El Hefe milli.

5. I bow down to you man. If I could ever have a piece, I would incorperate all of the colors you got as well.

6. Ah ok.

What do you call those 3 white/black nubs on the side of the bowl with the el hefe milli? I guess just decorative ornaments? :confused:

7. im in love with that new slide man.tht thing looks sooo amazing.the whole family is gorgeous

8. Atl this Hefe is pure sex, I'm loving the white

9. With the toro in the background.

That slide is gorgeous man, and the bub and dry are nausiatingly beautiful. Hefe's lines are so clean.

10. you rang? lol :p

sick fucking hefe slide man! I love the white w/ the window & the colors & everything about it. I really need to find myself a hefe slide in the future

11. Beautiful glass!

+rep

12. Thanks guys. I definitely love Hefe's work. His windows and lines are flawless.

13. <- big hefe fan as well. I love that slide, so clean and that window pops like no other.

14. what's a push slide anyways? like a turbo slide?

15. a push is the instrument used to make the "bowl"

16. nice grab man lovin the contrast between the white and the window!

goes great with the other 2 pieces :hello:

17. Push slide is a fancy term for this type of slide. The bowl(push) is where it gets its name.

There are many types,

Push slide
    Ice pinch slide
    Disk Diffused slide

18. Oh, like a fancy slide that's diffused instead of having a hole? Or is this an ice-pinch slide. I'm sorry, the word push isn't giving me a good picture of what distinguishes this slide from a normal slide =X

19. A Push slide is probably the most common, just a bowl shape with one hole in the bottom.

20. just imagine the slide w/o the bowl in it. Just a flat surface at the top, and then they push the glass down to form the bowl