New Glass Arrival Today

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr lahey, Feb 28, 2013.

1. GAHHH it came!

Looks/feels/hits/stacks even better than I expected. Amazing bubbler. It's nice and short too, which I really like. I wasn't expecting to fall in love at first sight/hit but man, have I ever! Love the goofy shaped mouthpiece as well I'm used to the mouthpiece on my LW-15 arm which I have to put my mouth over, its nice to have one you put your lips in to keep slobber off (or chapstick since I use it frequently in the winter). Can't get over the performance of this thing, not to mention how perfectly everything is put together. The perc is absolutely flawless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ya damm homie shit looks a beasttt

3. The hits are beastly! Can take massive rips with no coughing due to all the diffusion.

4. post some bubble or milk pics .. i always wanted to c those bongs in action

5. Do you hear that Randy? Thats the sounds of the shit winds! Oh shit gotta love trailer park boys

6. I got the bigger version and its such a amazing piece. Your going to love it until you, or it, dies.

7. But coughing gets your higher :( :smoking:

8. Idk if i believe that, it seems to get you high quicker i think!

9. Wow I need me a piece like that where did you pick it up from and how much if you don't mind me asking.

Mild vid as soon as possible!

10. nice-----just got myself one must feel good. Congratulations, As i put a puff of big bud in the air for you lol

11. #11 keepsake, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    where can I get that online?
    and how much did it cost?

edit; nvm, found it.
    looks like i'ma have to go pawn some stuff hehe

12. Hmmm... that's kind of sad.

13. I bought it from a big online glass store that isn't this one. It was $330. Love it!

14. Jeezus man you can really see that their was hard work put into making that piece ! I'm happy that I get to see something like this !

15. #15 Just DAB It, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    NVM link would not go through lol

16. how is that gridding so clean? it looks like machine made glass its so perfect! laser engraved maybe?