New girl here! Looking for some Floridians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pkianokeys, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hey! I just moved down to florida, orlando area, from new england so i just wanted to introduce myself and give a shout out to everyone. I LOVE the outdoors, any hikers? Anyways, if youre from orlando shoot me a pm! If youre not, do it anyways! Haha, looking forward to posting more and getting to know everyone.

2. Anyone out there?

3. i live close to miami manitoba

4. Waddaaaaap guuurl?
    Nice to see a fellow lady on here, we aren't too common!

Well hope you enjoy the forums and GL.

5. St. Pete here. Welcome to Florida and GC!

6. I live near Orlando and I hike too.

Welcome to FL and GC.

7. I went to school there!

We should hike sometime!

8. idk if i would go out into the wilderness with someone i met on the internet. seems sketchy

9. Hahaha, no problem.

10. There isn't a a doubt in my mind this is a man. I'd highly advise any blades from going into the mountains alone with "her" unless they want 9 inches of meaty lovin' in their rectum

I could be wrong though, and in the event that's the case it's nice to meet you, welcome to Grasscity.

11. Where exactly does one go to hike in Orlando anyway? The theme parks?

12. lol i can assure everyone im a girl :) but im not about to post my picture on the internet to prove it. thanks for the welcome!

Nah, the florida trail isnt far away. You seem educated on hiking in the area, thanks for the sarcasm.

13. i heard surf's up right now in southern florida

14. Yeah hopefully Isaac doesnt fuck too much up lol

15. Tampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whats up all my fellow Floridians?

16. Ah i didnt see this til now, thanks for the welcome! :) And lol yeah i got the feeling girls weren't to common.

17. I love Tampa!

18. Orlando here, Hello! And welcome to GC