New gas mask

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by littlejord, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Just got a new gas mask today and am surprised by how ripped it gets you! we smoked 3 bowls in it today and i think its the highest ive ever been, it gets you more stoned then a bong. might post pics later

2. Always wanted to try it...funny you mention it. Just shared a convo with a friend earlier and he was telling me some interesting stuff.

But i was always concerned about constricting all that smoke in a trapped area. Wouldn't continuous use of this damage any of your skin on your face. I heard your eyes are sensative so wouldn't you be causing some damage.

3. Smoking out of a gas is pretty uncomfortable,
    and it totally lost its novelty after a few hits.

I would not say it will get you higher than any other smoking method,
    but if you think so, then awesome.

4. IT might irritate your eyes a little bit, Cause of the smoke but you can close your eyes .

Get a vape . man. Extreme Q Vape

5. Yeah my friend picked one up. Its ok for reg weed but it burns through it so fast there really is no point to stick high quality bud in there.

6. Where speddo swimming glasses inside so it won't burn your eyes. Actually ind of funny see this thread my buddies been talking about how cool it would be to walk into a party with one lol. Where could I find some good ones because i'm sure he would be interested.

7. It does irritate your eyes a little bit but its not to bad. i felt like it was giving me huge hits and it got me really stoned. found mine at a smoke shop in town

8. I think gas masks are totally grotesque.

9. No lie its like a vacuum in their. Lots of smoke.