Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Gas Mask! Before and after pics.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenGryphon, Aug 15, 2009.

1. #1 GreenGryphon, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

God this thing is going to be fun at parties.

It's also a lot more comfortable than most, and pretty easy.

EDIT: For future reference, I will be using it for the Halloween party my frat throws. :)

2. I've never used one, always want to though. How does it feel on your eyes when the smoke fills it?

3. Most people who complain about the burning (I've used a few masks before, never had the problem) just close their eyes. I think it depends on the quality of what you're smoking.

4. looks neat mang, a shop near my house has a few but they are a different styling, I think I like yours better. take a rip for me:smoking:

5. Mine had two styles too. One was bigger and heavier, less comfortable. It essentially covered your head almost entirely.

This one has straps that don't rub, it only fits over the front of your face.