New gaming computers for cheap

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by blackjack, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ehh they dont offer many forms of upgrades when you customize the specs... there are way better custompc sites and even those sites are iffy.. ( like ibuypowerpc, cyberpowerpc). Better off building it yourself and saving some money plus you get to know what product they actually put in your pc. Most parts they offer outside of CPU AND GPU are low quality product

2. Exactly. Nearly everyone I know has had nothing but trouble with their PCs bought through prebuilt sites. Hardware failure is notorious due to the low quality hardware outside of the GPU. Motherboard failure seems to be the leading problem. If yours is working for you, that's great and I really hope it continues to do so, but I'd use more discretion in the future.

3. Yeah, it seems like if you're going to build your own PC you may as well just do it yourself.

And I take it that this is your site OP? What with the similar name and bot sounding post >.>... That said, it's hard to take a site seriously when it opens with a flash video like that. It wasn't bad or anything, just unusual