New Game!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedPlumpTomato, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hey, while I was taking a piss, I realized that one of my favorite things to do , is to spit my gum out and see if I can make it pass directly through the stream of urine.

It's fun.. Try it! A feeling of accomplishment will wash over you as you finally succeed.

2. As a chick, I don't tirade this game going far in our world.

3. Well, I tried. :)

As a chick, what kind of games could you play? There's gotta be something fun to do besides angry birds...

4. Best. Idea. Ever. :eek:

5. [quote name='"RedPlumpTomato"']Well, I tried. :)

As a chick, what kind of games could you play? There's gotta be something fun to do besides angry birds...[/quote]

I saw a movie where the two chicks played Battleshits. Harold and Kumar right? I don't fucking know. I don't like to spend any millisecond longer in the bathroom than I have to.

6. Haha, Battleshits?

7. [quote name='"Enemizz"']

Haha, Battleshits?[/quote]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIASofR5-E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. I found that part to be the least funny part of the movie. Almost put me off it. Just immature and tacky if you ask me. :confused_2:

9. Why is tirade in this sentence?

10. [quote name='"MobiusStrip"']

Why is tirade in this sentence?[/quote]

Because I'm high and phone does autocorrect, which I assume makes my sentences correct. However I was mistaken and now its a riddle to figure out what word was meant to be there. Plus rep for anyone bored or stoned enough to do this.

11. Trust!!!

12. [quote name='"RedPlumpTomato"']

Trust!!![/quote]

Negative.

New hint, word does not actually begin with the letter t. Lol

13. OK, let me get my pipe and I'll be back in a minute. LOL

I'm obviously not of sound mind to get this one. I need Mr. Green.

Shit, I'm suddenly remembering the Mr. Clean song. Maybe when Weed is legalized in North America, we will all hear a new version.

14. [quote name='"RedPlumpTomato"']

OK, let me get my pipe and I'll be back in a minute. LOL

I'm obviously not of sound mind to get this one. I need Mr. Green.

Shit, I'm suddenly remembering the Mr. Clean song. Maybe when Weed is legalized in North America, we will all hear a new version.[/quote]

Dude record a shit version and copyright that sheeetttttt

15. Good idea. I will make a ring tone. LOL. Should go over well at work.

16. Ahhh I see. Well that's just fucking disgusting