New from New York

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IenjoiMJ, Nov 13, 2012.

1. hey guys I'm Devon, I'm originally from just outside of Albany new York, but am currently in Potsdam for college. I'm a freshman, i love cars and bikes, fourwheeling, driving, chillin out, and obviously smoking pot. I just started getting into longboarding too which is pretty sweet" and I'm gonna try and get back into snowboarding this winter. as for music, I love classic rock (especially when I'm stoned) and I'm high into metal. I enjoy rap and hip hop occasionally, and don't really like country, but ill listen to just about anything. I started smoking when I was 16. so compared to a lot of you I'm still "young" butive had quite a few experiencese. I have my bowl, which ive used a gazillion times, a homemade bong I'm in the process of finishing, a gravity bong I made, and there is a bong I like on grasscity I want to pick up soon. I like the idea of "stoner decor " snf want to pick up some tapestries, a few plants, and blacklights or blue lights or something. that's all for now I guess, so hello grasscity