New from Colorado!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thorn, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Hi everyone! I'm a very new MMJ patient in Colorado....just wanted to say hi! I've been lurking about in the forums for awhile, and thought it was time to jump in. :wave:

2. Colorado, that's awesome, never made it that over there, closest i've been is Utah. But i heard the bud is crazy.

3. Hello. I'm in Denver. Love it here, just moved from Colorado Springs. New to grasscity but I've been reading through old posts for awhile now. alot of good info!

4. welcome...colorado is my #1 choice of places to move in the next 6-9 months...cant wait to get out there and join the MMJ crew as well.

5. Thanks everyone!! I love Colorado, and highly (geddit, I kill me) recommend living here. It's beautiful, the people are nice, and being legal is pretty awesome. :laughing:

6. hey there i live in denver, here in colorado the bud is nice and crisp and so are the people, peeps here are really tolerant of pot smokers, in my neighborhood i walk around and blaze, people see me i wave and keep on walking, i'm not a marijuana patient and i've never been busted. I even smoke up my neighbor who happens to be a denver police officer, we be hittin his bong in the backyard almost every weekend.

but yea welcome thorn to GC