New Fro Chillum

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Cannabidol, Dec 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Sooooo stoked about this purchase, everyone loves it. It's a joy to smoke, perfectly crafted chillum for new-school or traditional style.

:smoke:

2. New school or traditional? I'm sorry, but I need clarification here. I thought you always packed the bowl, lit it, and inhaled at the other end. Is there a certain way certain people hold their chillum to define a style? [​IMG]

I'm familiar with Hindu ascetics smoking in a certain manner- is that what you call traditional?

You do have a pretty classy piece, though. Nice pick up.

3. looks really sick dude, i love chillums. i got one from bluemossglass on etsy and it's been one of my favorite dry pieces i've ever had, much better than the bulky gas station bowls. anyways, how long is yours? and also how do you hold it?

4. Traditional is when it's held the Hindu Shiva method, through the middle and ring finger, and inhaled through the hand.

The new school method is hold it like a blunt.

5. #5 Hydroriffic, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    hahah yea chillums supposed to be hit hindu shiva method, my bro tuaght me this back in the day. I do the blunt method though hahaha

seems a lil shorter than mine and i would burn my hair if i hit it vertical with the blunt method.

6. Looks good man nice pickup