New favorite drink while smoking!

Discussion in 'General' started by zomgiwin, May 19, 2011.

1. #1 zomgiwin, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    [​IMG]
    this.
    fuckin' like, woke up this morning, staggered into the kitchen, made some PG tips, little bit of milk and sugar... came back to my room, sipped on my tea and got my morning bake on.
    today will be a good day.

edit: off to work.. will be back... later?

2. wine n cheese to munch. maybe some grapes..and a fatass sesh
    im my fathers son

3. mmm, i shall have to try that some time :)
    never tried super awesome good stuff while high really... i always revert to fast/grease/crunch....

anyways, drinking some pg tips and enjoying me a few gravity bong rips :)

... dat cheeze.

4. [​IMG]

I have a tattoo of my birth year on my chest (92) and the 9 is taken directly from a 99 cent Arizona can.

The 2 is just a random-ass 2 that looks similar to the 9. :p

5. I'm gonna have to go with the Arizona Ice Tea.

6. it's okay. i still drink more of those than healthy.. because i love them. always.

7. Do they sell that tea in the US? I've never seen it.

However, I do agree with smoking and drinking a nice cup of tea. I love nothing more than to wake up and brew some English Breakfast and smoke a fat one. I just feel great.

8. bubble gum kush blunt with a nice tall glass of OJ.

treat that to myself at on the weekends when by guy has bubble gum kush ... tastes like candy.

9. arizona tea man, that's a US state.

but yeah, i live in northern cali and i've been drinking it forever... like, it's been in our small mountain towns inn/shops fridge since i could remember... then the 99cent cans came out... and revolutionized my world.

10. Wasn't talking about the Arizona tea. Been drinking that for years. I meant the PG tips. However, you answered my question by saying you live in Cali. I've just never seen it. Granted, I live in Wisconsin, so it's entirely possible no one carries it around here.

11. soz, am a little high :smoke:

um, i get it at a place called brambley cottage in chico, it's a place that's specifically like, english style stuffs, they do legit tea partys and shit
    this was the tea recommended to me by the super nice british lady that worked there and likely ran the store, it's the most drank tea in europe, something like 20-30% of all tea sold there is pg tips

12. I think I'll order some from Amazon. They have a box of 40 bags for around seven dollars. I have too much tea though. My cupboard has around 5-6 different boxes and a few baggies and jars filled with all sorts of flavors of loose tea.

Hopefully I like this PG stuff though. If so, I'll be sure to thank you for bringing it to my attention.

13. This:

[​IMG]

Nothing beats a cold beer

14. water. thats all i drink. maybe a monster here and there, but 95% of the time water.

15. #15 zomgiwin, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    just make sure you are aware it is ALOT stronger than any normal tea you proabably have, i let mine steep for like 30seconds the first time... was too long lol, you have to watch it, and dont let it get too strong for you (it tastes great, at your personal tolerance level to the strength) and mind that a small dash of milk and some sugar is good in it. its more like coffee than most tea we think of

i wish i knew where to get some of that... looks good
    plus i turn 21 in july, will be more convenient for me to pick up a 6 pack of sierra nevada... is more of a hassle currently lol

i drink water at work most of the time
    occasionally a little soda at lunch
    but i drink a fuckton of water at work
    then i drink some tea at home sometimes, and arizonas in between, usually when i'm mobile, because i'm picking up a drink from the store

16. Thanks for the advice. I like a pretty mean tea. I usually use 2-3 bags of tea per 8oz of water and then let it steep for nearly 5 minutes. So if this is as strong as you say and what I've been reading, it will be well worth it for me.

17. I don't want that drink, because i hate smoking...

18. :confused:

19. You British people say the darnest things!