New Everything. Second Grow =)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kloneoner, Sep 20, 2010.

1. hello everybody =)

I used to be on OG and got every bit of knowledge that i have from there. This is my second grow and i have made a new grow bow purchased new lights correct nutrients and everything and decided to give it another shot

my first attempt grew beautifully but i think i used the wrong nutrients with a bad mixture and diffidently dried and cured what product i actually got wrong and i think i can do it all right this time with a little help from the community =)

i have 7 seeds in soil germinated in damp paper towels in a tupperware
    i have 3 under 1 150W hps and 4 under 2 "150W" (42W) CFLs
    good exhaust and intake fans and a small fan blowing around inside

my small concern is every 6 hours or so the top of the soil is almost dry just slightly moist when i touch it with my finger. the 3 under the hps are a little less wet

am i wrong for moistening the tops of the soil everytime they go dry?
    i dont believe im too close to my hps
    just wanted to see what you guys thought

[​IMG]

i do not expect to fully grow 7 plants in this cab. just going to see what happens and work from there

thanks in advance :smoke:

2. i think you can do all 7, the collective yield will will be good

3. thanks

4. imo, dont wet the soil when it starts to dry. wait for watering time.

5. Day 5

I had 3 under the hps and 4 under the CFLs 5 of seven are above soil and growing nicely a couple stretching a little more then i wanted put them all under the HPS at about 2.5 feet away

you guys dont think the stretching is too bad do you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i cant get that picture to flip on GC im not sure why
    sorry for everybody that bent their neck to look at the pic

6. Over watering is one of the main causes of seedling death water every 3 days or less watch the plants they will tell you when they need water.... Under watering promotes root growth and is also much easier for the plants to recover from.

7. thank you

8. UPDATE!

Day 11.

Transplanted and given their first feeding. a half dose of Fox Farm

Let me know what you guys think :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best 2 Looking Plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if you guys dont like the big pics

9. seeing that bitxh grow is gonna be cool. I'ma go ahead and take that seat cause that camera you have is pretty awesome. Keep doing your thing :smoke:

10. Thank you and welcome aboard.

iPhone 4 FTW.