new era fitted caps

Discussion in 'General' started by monstar858, Nov 29, 2005.

1. to all you people that wear fitted caps i was just wondering why do some people keep the sticker under the bill of the hat??

2. because its what all the cool kids are doing. Well actually I dont know and I have been wondering the same thing lately. Good question

3. I have a fitted cap.

Mine didn't come with a sticker.

Maybe they're just too lazy to pull it off.

4. outta mayb 30 hats ive gotten, none of em had a sticker

it must be some stupid trend people are trying to start

5. nah its just a trend. i live in new york city and most people leave them on just to show that their caps are ne. but once the cap gets old u take em off. i dont like to keep the new era sticker but i like to keep the mlb or nba stickers under the hood of the cap.

6. yea ther are some gangster type people tha i will see at the mall or something with them still on but noone that i have ever known has left it on, whatever floats their boat

7. The same reason why people wear their hats backwards or to the side...they saw someone in the inner city do it and they're like damn, maybe if i do that i'll get some street cred, too.

I think it prob stems from the ghetto...peeps leavin it on to prove they've got the real thing.

8. I rock new era fited caps, 7 5/8 to be exact. Why do i leave the sticker? THE fuck if i know =] I just leave it like it is. Cept the price tag. If you thought that the sticker was bad dog. Ive seen some ppl keep the price tag. RILL TALK

9. proves atuounticity (sp)

10. i like to keep my sticker on there so i can tell which side is the top when i put it on when i'm fucked up

haha nah i dunno, i wear a yankees hat and it came with one of those bigass stickers on the top and a little holograph type major league baseball sticker on the bottom so i jus kept it on there cuz it was cool, took off the stupidass top one though as to not follow trends and cuz it was jus to big haha

11. Yeah I've seen that around here, too. beat!

12. how the hell does having a sticker on your hat give you street cred? that is fucking stupid. its just to show that the hat is fresh....not fresh as in "cool" but fresh as in NEW, once the hat is old the sticker comes off.

someone actually said "gangster type people" in this thread

/ignorant.

13. I don't. People who do so are advertising for the corruption in society and... Oh, we're talking about hats? I dunno if I have anything to say other than "I don't".

14. maybe because its shiny? just a hunch. you know people used to have brown teeth, then they started brushing them, and white teeth were cool, they made gold caps, and 1 gold tooth was the shit, then gold fronts, gold in your teeth was cool, then white gold, cause gold was out, now platinum like paul wall, because people like shiny things...

15. Metal in your teeth isn't cool, no matter how many fool celebrities claim so. :D

16. i want some platinum fronts so i can just always show off my teeth just keep my grill open, thatd be cool as shit, maybe cause paul wall does it, or maybe then id be excepted by the black people...hahaha

999 post gonna wait until tommorrow for my 1000th

17. That is showing some impressive restraint.

I just wanna have normal teeth d00d. No caps or nothing.

18. any type of fronts seem like a waste of money....id rather buy me some mary jane.

19. Yeah, that would be best I think.