! ! ! New EL HEFE sickness ! ! !

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dcallstarr, Aug 22, 2009.

1. just picked this up from a trusty distributor!

its one of hefe's newer teardrop window slides.. black and yellow spiraled work on the inside of the window.. highlighted by a lighter and darker metallic blue to sort of shadow the window and make it pop! add that to a fumed push and you got yourself one SICK hefe teardrop!

anyways without further waiting, heres some pictures! enjoi..

(not my photo, taken by the shop which it came from)
    [​IMG]

NOW here are some of my photos!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

let me know what you all think! thanks folks..

2. thats alot of tabacco u got there lol but anyways thats a fucken sick bowl man im loving the shape of it +rep

3. haha thanks man, just got back from down south and cigarettes are about a thousand dollars cheaper than back here up north hah!

thanks for the kind words i know im barely giving this anytime but here we go..

got some milk!

[ame=http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww148/DCALLSTARR/?action=view&current=Movie144.flv][​IMG][/ame]

4. Beautiful SG and beautiful El Hefe..enjoi it! Also...Jersey represent! :rolleyes:

5. p-funks!

sick slide

6. nice sg and parliaments as well.

7. they are wonderful aye?

well off to work, just ripped some kind of kush outta this hefe/SG little monster i got here. have a good one everybody, life just feels right today :wave:

8. love your SG bro as well a that slick slide. I just got me a disc/13 toro lovin it bet it hits just like your SG

+rep

9. sickkkk window, not a big fan of teardrops but of all of them at BFG that was the one I was looking at :p

10. Pull up your pants :)

And nice piece

11. that one border of dichro blue is so fuckin hot, great pickup man!

12. yahhhh dude thats what i love about it! my labels on the SG are yellow and black, i have a mer chaos yellow and black, and i was WAITING forever for hefe to come out with something worked yellow and black..

then..

BFG came in with their new shipment, the Y and B spirals with that metallic blue and dark blue two tone pin stripping really makes the window POP!.. thanks for all the kind words

PS. why should i pull my pants up gosh darnit hahah

13. took some higher quality pics..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. nice pickup dude... its almost like the same colors/work as my hefe disc slide... hope you like it

15. those are sick, can i see a picture first person please

16. is that the hefe disc that was on bitfreak? cause if so then it is the exact same colors in your worked disc slide only the yellow and black is different. they're both outlined in two toned metallic blue dichro and dark blue..

17. its from bf yea, he always has a lot of sick Hefe.. heres a pic to show how similar they are haha i see what your talking about the yellow and black and blue dichro tho.. all in all tho they are pretty simlar.. like i said before tho, awesome pickup, hefe's work is badass

[​IMG]