New EHLE 250ml ice bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CuriousToker28, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Just got this thing in the mail today! Its wicked nice. She can hit real well. As soon as i got it i loaded up a snap in the car. heres some pics from my cell. sorry about the quality.
    Let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. Nice bro, how much did you cop that for?

3. nice. do you think it would be worth the extra $22 for te 500ml?

4. personally i wouldn't buy the 500ml for 22 more. I'm at college so i'll prob keep it in my car and its like the perfect size for passing around but yet it still hits like a champ. I took 3 snaps off of it right after i bought it and it got me pretty high to be honest. I love everything about it but if you're more interested in the size then you might want the 500ml.

5. i just ordered that bong too and ordered a diffuser. the only thing i was weary about was the bowl. It looked kind of small. What do u think?

6. I'd say the bowl is plenty big enough. I didn't once think it was too small

7. nice piece im gonna get one soon

8. damn the ehle from these pics looks sweet, im actually in the middle of choosing a bong and was considering the same ehle, i just thought it might have been alittle small and harsh.

9. The bowl in my opinion is too big and it has a very big hole in the bottom so if you are going to use it you will probably want some type of screen so you don't suck weed through.

10. what kind of bowls would work with that piece?

11. any bowl with a 14.5mm joint

12. i have the roor 250ml, hits like a fucking champ. the 500ml is good but leaves more room for air, the 250 is pretty much all smoke...real isolated, big hits. love it ;)

13. Yeah def. i ordered a glass screen with it when i bought it. def needs the screen but works well still.

^^He knows:D!^^ haha those two bongs are virtually identical. gotta love the 250!

14. Nice bong! I am really digging the hex base. I have never notice that type of base before.

Enjoy!

15. hex = sex