Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dyslexia found cure!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Tonight on the local news a special on how cannabis is shown to eliminate dyslexia. I am going to record it and post details.

Any thoughts on how this is possible?

2. Through THC and various other cannabinoids. Marijuana is one hell of a drug.

3. No wai that sew kewl!

4. No idea how that would work but that's good press for the medical movement

5. #5 BloodLust, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think they said it activates a part of the brain rarely used and is located near the part of the brain used for letter memory.

6. I can't read for shit when I'm high. Get sidetracked :)

7. #7 BloodLust, Jun 1, 2011
    I don't think they meant high while reading, just the use its self helps.

8. itsgr eatthatth ey fin allyfoun d a waytohel ppeoplewh ore adlik ethis

9. "new dyslexia found cure"

hey....waaaaiiiiiit a minute........i see what you did rite thar

10. My handwriting is readable now (on cannabis). But I still cannot spell.:(

11. Yeah......,,,, No.

12. I'm pretty sure this information is being falsified as a for the United States to legalize cannabis and still be on a technical moral high ground.

My father is dyslexic and has been since he was a child, he has also been smoking marijuana since his early teens and still continues to suffer from dyslexia today and he's nearly fifty.

13. I see it hasn't had much effect on you then. :cool:

14. Given the fact that THC kills cancer cells, would they need to promote cannabis's use for dyslexia to achieve the moral high ground.:confused:

Seems like they could just open Granny Storm Crow's list and point at something randomly....:)

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/645925-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010-a.html

What they really need to do is prove that it helps with baldness and impotence. Then we're in.

15. #15 BloodLust, Jun 1, 2011
    How do we get congress behind cannabis use?

NEW STUDY REPORTS: Cannabis reverses aging, removes white pastey skin and causes young college girls to be attracted to you, and will make Jesus love you even more.

• Like Like x 1

16. Another negative comment from the forum douche. Do you ever say anything positive? EVER?

17. Not my fault you confuse blunt, and realist comments, as "negative".

18. Blunt and realist is way different from sarcastic.. Usually sarcasm is perceived as negative, so work on your delivery haha

Ex. "Not even, bro " :D

19. #19 tharedhead, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    If your dad was dx'd with "dyslexia" back in the 60's and has not been re evaluated since, he may wish to consult with his physician to see if the rather crude diagnostic methods of that time missed anything treatable (such as some correctable visual abnormalities)
    This is one area in which they have come a long way, and a second opinion might be helpful :)

20. Except I wasn't being sarcastic.